Jun 19, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
Danny MacAskill isn’t a household name in the world of motorsports, but he’s a star when it comes to doing outlandish stunts on his BMX bicycle.
The Island of Skye (part of Great Britain) native can do things on two wheels that most people can’t do on four wheels — or even two legs, for that matter.
Now comes the latest video from the two-wheeled wonder, otherwise known as “Danny MacAskill’s Imaginate,” where he rolls through an obstacle course featuring toy soldiers that come to life, a take-off on racing on a Hot Wheels track, doing some wacky things on top of a tank and more.
But one of the most unique stunts is when MacAskill jumps over one of Red Bull’s Formula One cars. Click on the link — it’s worth the price of admission to see it — and given the video is free, it’s a pretty cool deal.
If you want to skip directly to the F1 car jump, it’s at 5:17.
- Red Bull’s Horner says Mercedes could lap field twice in Oz 0
- Complete 2014 F1 on NBC Sports TV Times, Schedule 0
- Keselowski’s crew chief on cooldown issue: “It’s a tough spot” 0
- IndyCar’s “nearly” man, Justin Wilson, set to overachieve once more 0
- The ingredients are set for Graham Rahal’s big, breakout year 0
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)