Jun 19, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
Danny MacAskill isn’t a household name in the world of motorsports, but he’s a star when it comes to doing outlandish stunts on his BMX bicycle.
The Island of Skye (part of Great Britain) native can do things on two wheels that most people can’t do on four wheels — or even two legs, for that matter.
Now comes the latest video from the two-wheeled wonder, otherwise known as “Danny MacAskill’s Imaginate,” where he rolls through an obstacle course featuring toy soldiers that come to life, a take-off on racing on a Hot Wheels track, doing some wacky things on top of a tank and more.
But one of the most unique stunts is when MacAskill jumps over one of Red Bull’s Formula One cars. Click on the link — it’s worth the price of admission to see it — and given the video is free, it’s a pretty cool deal.
If you want to skip directly to the F1 car jump, it’s at 5:17.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 6
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1