Jun 19, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
Danny MacAskill isn’t a household name in the world of motorsports, but he’s a star when it comes to doing outlandish stunts on his BMX bicycle.
The Island of Skye (part of Great Britain) native can do things on two wheels that most people can’t do on four wheels — or even two legs, for that matter.
Now comes the latest video from the two-wheeled wonder, otherwise known as “Danny MacAskill’s Imaginate,” where he rolls through an obstacle course featuring toy soldiers that come to life, a take-off on racing on a Hot Wheels track, doing some wacky things on top of a tank and more.
But one of the most unique stunts is when MacAskill jumps over one of Red Bull’s Formula One cars. Click on the link — it’s worth the price of admission to see it — and given the video is free, it’s a pretty cool deal.
If you want to skip directly to the F1 car jump, it’s at 5:17.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1