Jun 19, 2013, 8:04 PM EDT
Tracy Krohn’s 24 Hours of Le Mans race week got off to a rough start with this accident Wednesday at the Esses at Circuit de la Sarthe.
The American lost control of his trademark “Krohn green” No. 57 Krohn Racing Ferrari F458 Italia, which competes in the GTE Am class, and went through the gravel and careened into the tire barrier.
Krohn was unscathed but the car, a full-season entry in the FIA World Endurance Championship co-driven by Nic Jonsson and Maurizio Mediani, will need to undergo substantial repairs to make the green flag for Saturday’s race.
- Juan Pablo Montoya, Will Power go looking for something to do in Mansfield, Ohio — they wind up with ‘Sex Tape’ 0
- Brickyard owes Juan Pablo Montoya one, but will it pay off Sunday? 0
- Everyone worried about a Kenseth win — except Matt himself 0
- Hungarian GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Matt Kenseth fastest in Friday’s Sprint Cup practice at Indy 0