Jun 21, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
The IZOD IndyCar Series heads to the Iowa Speedway this weekend, but before they do, here’s one final look back at last week’s Milwaukee IndyFest.
Relive the sights and sounds of the 250-lapper at the historic Milwaukee Mile, won for the second year in a row by Andretti Autosport’s Ryan Hunter-Reay. It was a solid day at the track for the fans, in the second year of promotion by Andretti Sports Marketing.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 0
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 6
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1