Jun 21, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
The IZOD IndyCar Series heads to the Iowa Speedway this weekend, but before they do, here’s one final look back at last week’s Milwaukee IndyFest.
Relive the sights and sounds of the 250-lapper at the historic Milwaukee Mile, won for the second year in a row by Andretti Autosport’s Ryan Hunter-Reay. It was a solid day at the track for the fans, in the second year of promotion by Andretti Sports Marketing.
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 0
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 1
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2
- Can IndyCar’s next generation take it to the established veterans? 1
- Fernando Alonso talks return in Malaysian GP 2
- Nowhere to go but up for Lotus at Malaysia GP 3