Jun 21, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
The IZOD IndyCar Series heads to the Iowa Speedway this weekend, but before they do, here’s one final look back at last week’s Milwaukee IndyFest.
Relive the sights and sounds of the 250-lapper at the historic Milwaukee Mile, won for the second year in a row by Andretti Autosport’s Ryan Hunter-Reay. It was a solid day at the track for the fans, in the second year of promotion by Andretti Sports Marketing.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14