Jun 21, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
The IZOD IndyCar Series heads to the Iowa Speedway this weekend, but before they do, here’s one final look back at last week’s Milwaukee IndyFest.
Relive the sights and sounds of the 250-lapper at the historic Milwaukee Mile, won for the second year in a row by Andretti Autosport’s Ryan Hunter-Reay. It was a solid day at the track for the fans, in the second year of promotion by Andretti Sports Marketing.
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 (5)
- The Dos Equis guy will give NASCAR’s start your engines command in Las Vegas (5)