Jun 21, 2013, 2:55 PM EST
The IZOD IndyCar Series heads to the Iowa Speedway this weekend, but before they do, here’s one final look back at last week’s Milwaukee IndyFest.
Relive the sights and sounds of the 250-lapper at the historic Milwaukee Mile, won for the second year in a row by Andretti Autosport’s Ryan Hunter-Reay. It was a solid day at the track for the fans, in the second year of promotion by Andretti Sports Marketing.
- Rick Allen named lead NASCAR announcer for NBC Sports 1
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement 10
- 2014 F1 schedule finalized without New Jersey, Mexico, and Korea 0
- Jeff Burton joins NBC Sports as NASCAR analyst 2
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN 6
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Stewart: There’s “a lot of potential” for Danica Patrick (7)
- FIA considering pole trophy and permanent numbers (6)