Jun 24, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Martin Truex Jr. ended a 200-plus race winless drought, Jeff Gordon posted his best result of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, and Carl Edwards made it three different manufacturers in the top three Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
The three shared their thoughts on their achievements in the media center after the race.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 2
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 6
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1