Jun 24, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Martin Truex Jr. ended a 200-plus race winless drought, Jeff Gordon posted his best result of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, and Carl Edwards made it three different manufacturers in the top three Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
The three shared their thoughts on their achievements in the media center after the race.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1