Jun 24, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Martin Truex Jr. ended a 200-plus race winless drought, Jeff Gordon posted his best result of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, and Carl Edwards made it three different manufacturers in the top three Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
The three shared their thoughts on their achievements in the media center after the race.
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 1
- Kurt Busch 25th in Sprint Cup points — IndyCar, too 1
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 5
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 13