Jun 24, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Martin Truex Jr. ended a 200-plus race winless drought, Jeff Gordon posted his best result of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, and Carl Edwards made it three different manufacturers in the top three Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
The three shared their thoughts on their achievements in the media center after the race.
Video from NASCAR America
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3