Jun 24, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Martin Truex Jr. ended a 200-plus race winless drought, Jeff Gordon posted his best result of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, and Carl Edwards made it three different manufacturers in the top three Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
The three shared their thoughts on their achievements in the media center after the race.
Video from NASCAR America
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice (UPDATED, VIDEO) 3
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 1
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 3
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 3
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 5
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 4