Jun 24, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
Several drivers in the 2013 Formula One field explain the pressures, demands, strains and commitment it takes to make it in the sport. The sport’s oldest driver Mark Webber of Red Bull is among those interviewed, along with several drivers who are new to the grid this year – Valtteri Bottas of Williams, Esteban Gutierrez of Sauber and Max Chilton of Marussia.
- WATCH LIVE: FP2 for the Hungarian Grand Prix 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 7
- MotorSportsTalk’s Predictions: Hungarian GP 0