Jun 24, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
Several drivers in the 2013 Formula One field explain the pressures, demands, strains and commitment it takes to make it in the sport. The sport’s oldest driver Mark Webber of Red Bull is among those interviewed, along with several drivers who are new to the grid this year – Valtteri Bottas of Williams, Esteban Gutierrez of Sauber and Max Chilton of Marussia.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 1
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12