Jun 24, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
Several drivers in the 2013 Formula One field explain the pressures, demands, strains and commitment it takes to make it in the sport. The sport’s oldest driver Mark Webber of Red Bull is among those interviewed, along with several drivers who are new to the grid this year – Valtteri Bottas of Williams, Esteban Gutierrez of Sauber and Max Chilton of Marussia.
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)