Jun 24, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
Several drivers in the 2013 Formula One field explain the pressures, demands, strains and commitment it takes to make it in the sport. The sport’s oldest driver Mark Webber of Red Bull is among those interviewed, along with several drivers who are new to the grid this year – Valtteri Bottas of Williams, Esteban Gutierrez of Sauber and Max Chilton of Marussia.
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Andretti drivers say GP of Long Beach should stay with IndyCar (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS) (5)