Jun 27, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
IZOD IndyCar Series testing didn’t just occur in Pocono and Mid-Ohio as was recapped on Tuesday. On Wednesday, the three Chip Ganassi Racing cars (Scott Dixon, Dario Franchitti on the Target side, Charlie Kimball on the Novo Nordisk side) got in some laps at Sebring International Raceway with their Hondas.
That was of course, before rain decided to intervene. In Florida. In June.
James Hinchcliffe asked Dixon about running in the rain, to which Dixon responded on Twitter, “Would need a rudder at the moment… Think the team left them at home.” Dixon also tweeted a picture of the rain in the team’s transporter setup.
Good day testing in Sebring. A little rain cut the day short! pic.twitter.com/eEzRywUWwY
— Scott Dixon (@scottdixon9) June 26, 2013
We let a tweet from Target Chip Ganassi Racing team manager Mike Hull take it from here:
— Mike Hull (@IndyMHull) June 26, 2013
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 2
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 9
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1