Watch the British GP on NBC Sports Live Extra

Jun 29, 2013, 9:00 PM EST

This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!

More Formula One history will be written tomorrow at Silverstone, but in case you can’t tune in at 7:30 a.m. ET on CNBC for the British Grand Prix, you can catch all the action online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.

Customers with participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers can access the free service, which provides streaming coverage of all live NBC Sports events on both NBC and NBCSN through NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and the NBC Sports Live Extra app for iOS and select Android devices (available for purchase at the App Store and Google Play).

Formula One races are part of the programming shown on NBC Sports Live Extra, which also features the rest of NBCSN’s live-event roster: The IZOD IndyCar Series, the National Hockey League, the English Premier League, Major League Soccer, horse racing’s Triple Crown, and more.

1. tifosi73 - Jun 30, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Well unless Uverse can deliver this by 6:30 am I don’t think I’ll use this option. I still have a feeling I’ll be able to use this option when the premier league season begins.

I’ll watch in Spanish instead.

2. tifosi73 - Jun 30, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Well…don’t I stand corrected. Next thing you know NBC will actually air the race LIVE on television on one if their channels.

3. tifosi73 - Jun 30, 2013 at 1:17 AM

*of their stations.

4. formfan - Jun 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM

My newspaper and Direct TV says the Formula One Silverstone race is to be televised at 8:30 AM my time on the west coast. What do they televise? A bicycle race!
    This is like them butchering Monaco by showing the last 10 laps and then hours later, the start of the race. Who’s in charge at NBCS, a bicyclist?

5. livef1fan - Jun 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM

so i’m not the only one tha got fucked this morning! TV schedule with AT&T said 8:30 west coast, instead of F1 i get some fucking asshole popping up telling me the GP is over and exactly what fucking happened. you’d think a fucking sports network would know better than to spout spoilers where people MIGHT hear them, but it should be a no brainer that they don’t spout spoilers right at the scheduled start time for that damn coverage! i wasn’t even aware it wasn’t live! they had nothing scheduled on any other channel!

this is 100% unacceptable to me. you ruined the british grand prix. my home grand prix. ruined it.

6. tadwr - Jul 1, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Wow, what a mess NBC sports. First, you delay the race, then when it is to start you show who won. Really; is anyone at the controls?

Top 10 NASCAR Driver Searches