Jul 4, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
Have you ever wanted to take a ride in the Goodyear Blimp?
Or have you ever wanted an autographed Dale Earnhardt Jr. firesuit hanging in your closet?
Well, it’ll cost you, as those are two of the items up for auction on Ebay by The NASCAR Foundation.
But if you win the auction, your money – tax-deductible, by the way – couldn’t go to a better cause: the Charlie Dean Leffler Discretionary Trust, to benefit the five-year-old son of race car driver Jason Leffler, who was killed June 12 in a sprint car wreck in New Jersey.
At this writing, Junior’s firesuit was up to $760, while a ride in the blimp hovered at $500. The auction will continue for eight more days.
If you want to get in on the bidding, click here. All sale proceeds will go to the trust fund.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0