Jul 4, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
Have you ever wanted to take a ride in the Goodyear Blimp?
Or have you ever wanted an autographed Dale Earnhardt Jr. firesuit hanging in your closet?
Well, it’ll cost you, as those are two of the items up for auction on Ebay by The NASCAR Foundation.
But if you win the auction, your money – tax-deductible, by the way – couldn’t go to a better cause: the Charlie Dean Leffler Discretionary Trust, to benefit the five-year-old son of race car driver Jason Leffler, who was killed June 12 in a sprint car wreck in New Jersey.
At this writing, Junior’s firesuit was up to $760, while a ride in the blimp hovered at $500. The auction will continue for eight more days.
If you want to get in on the bidding, click here. All sale proceeds will go to the trust fund.
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 2
- MotorSportsTalk’s IndyCar championship pre-Sunday post round-up 0
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 4
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0