Jul 4, 2013, 3:33 PM EST
Have you ever wanted to take a ride in the Goodyear Blimp?
Or have you ever wanted an autographed Dale Earnhardt Jr. firesuit hanging in your closet?
Well, it’ll cost you, as those are two of the items up for auction on Ebay by The NASCAR Foundation.
But if you win the auction, your money – tax-deductible, by the way – couldn’t go to a better cause: the Charlie Dean Leffler Discretionary Trust, to benefit the five-year-old son of race car driver Jason Leffler, who was killed June 12 in a sprint car wreck in New Jersey.
At this writing, Junior’s firesuit was up to $760, while a ride in the blimp hovered at $500. The auction will continue for eight more days.
If you want to get in on the bidding, click here. All sale proceeds will go to the trust fund.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 0
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 5
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 4
- Truex’s girlfriend passes milestone in cancer recovery 0
- McLaren reveals Honda-powered MP4-30 for 2015 F1 season 1
- LeBron James’ agent involved in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s hunt for sponsorship 1
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 3