Jul 9, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The full set of regulations to govern the 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship was released on Monday. It will be a landmark year as F1 adopts its new power unit formula of V6 engines to replace the outgoing V8s.
More than 80 pages are included in the PDF, available for viewing from the FIA website. It may not be something you necessarily need to know but in the wake of the off-track drama this year surrounding tire testing and its legality or lack thereof, it’s a handy resource.
See the full PDF linked here.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 1
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 5