Jul 9, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The full set of regulations to govern the 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship was released on Monday. It will be a landmark year as F1 adopts its new power unit formula of V6 engines to replace the outgoing V8s.
More than 80 pages are included in the PDF, available for viewing from the FIA website. It may not be something you necessarily need to know but in the wake of the off-track drama this year surrounding tire testing and its legality or lack thereof, it’s a handy resource.
See the full PDF linked here.
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 0
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 4
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2
- F1 grid unites to pay tribute to Jules Bianchi (VIDEO) 1