Jul 9, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The full set of regulations to govern the 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship was released on Monday. It will be a landmark year as F1 adopts its new power unit formula of V6 engines to replace the outgoing V8s.
More than 80 pages are included in the PDF, available for viewing from the FIA website. It may not be something you necessarily need to know but in the wake of the off-track drama this year surrounding tire testing and its legality or lack thereof, it’s a handy resource.
See the full PDF linked here.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 0
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2