Jul 9, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The full set of regulations to govern the 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship was released on Monday. It will be a landmark year as F1 adopts its new power unit formula of V6 engines to replace the outgoing V8s.
More than 80 pages are included in the PDF, available for viewing from the FIA website. It may not be something you necessarily need to know but in the wake of the off-track drama this year surrounding tire testing and its legality or lack thereof, it’s a handy resource.
See the full PDF linked here.
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 2
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 6
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1