Jul 9, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The full set of regulations to govern the 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship was released on Monday. It will be a landmark year as F1 adopts its new power unit formula of V6 engines to replace the outgoing V8s.
More than 80 pages are included in the PDF, available for viewing from the FIA website. It may not be something you necessarily need to know but in the wake of the off-track drama this year surrounding tire testing and its legality or lack thereof, it’s a handy resource.
See the full PDF linked here.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 6