Jul 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
There have been some fairly jam-packed IZOD IndyCar Series race weekends this year, but the Honda Indy Toronto doubleheader weekend may vault to the top of the list.
Of the six (yes, six) series racing on the streets of Toronto around Exhibition Place, only the Firestone Indy Lights Series has just one race.
Here are the race times for all six series in action this weekend:
- IZOD IndyCar Series: Saturday, 3:40 p.m. ET and Sunday, 3:40 p.m. ET (coverage starts 3 p.m. ET both days on NBC Sports Network)
- Firestone Indy Lights Series: Saturday, 11:30 a.m. ET (coverage delayed until 2 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, preceding IndyCar race one)
- Pro Mazda Championship: Saturday, 8:45 a.m. ET and Sunday, 9:55 a.m. ET
- USF2000: Saturday, 9:40 a.m. ET and Sunday, 11:35 a.m. ET
- Stadium Super Trucks: Saturday, 2:15 p.m. ET and Sunday, 2:05 p.m. ET (coverage TBD on NBC Sports Network).
- Pirelli World Challenge (coverage on August 18, 2 p.m. ET, on NBC Sports Network and live streamed this weekend on http://www.world-challengetv.com)
- GT/GTS race, Sunday, 12:50 p.m. ET
- TC/TCB race one, Saturday, 12:50 p.m. ET, race two, 1:30 p.m. ET
As ever, schedules are subject to change. But that’s double digits worth of races this weekend north of the border.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0