Jul 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
There have been some fairly jam-packed IZOD IndyCar Series race weekends this year, but the Honda Indy Toronto doubleheader weekend may vault to the top of the list.
Of the six (yes, six) series racing on the streets of Toronto around Exhibition Place, only the Firestone Indy Lights Series has just one race.
Here are the race times for all six series in action this weekend:
- IZOD IndyCar Series: Saturday, 3:40 p.m. ET and Sunday, 3:40 p.m. ET (coverage starts 3 p.m. ET both days on NBC Sports Network)
- Firestone Indy Lights Series: Saturday, 11:30 a.m. ET (coverage delayed until 2 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, preceding IndyCar race one)
- Pro Mazda Championship: Saturday, 8:45 a.m. ET and Sunday, 9:55 a.m. ET
- USF2000: Saturday, 9:40 a.m. ET and Sunday, 11:35 a.m. ET
- Stadium Super Trucks: Saturday, 2:15 p.m. ET and Sunday, 2:05 p.m. ET (coverage TBD on NBC Sports Network).
- Pirelli World Challenge (coverage on August 18, 2 p.m. ET, on NBC Sports Network and live streamed this weekend on http://www.world-challengetv.com)
- GT/GTS race, Sunday, 12:50 p.m. ET
- TC/TCB race one, Saturday, 12:50 p.m. ET, race two, 1:30 p.m. ET
As ever, schedules are subject to change. But that’s double digits worth of races this weekend north of the border.
- Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Social Roundup: IndyCar season-ending banquet 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 18