Jul 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
There have been some fairly jam-packed IZOD IndyCar Series race weekends this year, but the Honda Indy Toronto doubleheader weekend may vault to the top of the list.
Of the six (yes, six) series racing on the streets of Toronto around Exhibition Place, only the Firestone Indy Lights Series has just one race.
Here are the race times for all six series in action this weekend:
- IZOD IndyCar Series: Saturday, 3:40 p.m. ET and Sunday, 3:40 p.m. ET (coverage starts 3 p.m. ET both days on NBC Sports Network)
- Firestone Indy Lights Series: Saturday, 11:30 a.m. ET (coverage delayed until 2 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, preceding IndyCar race one)
- Pro Mazda Championship: Saturday, 8:45 a.m. ET and Sunday, 9:55 a.m. ET
- USF2000: Saturday, 9:40 a.m. ET and Sunday, 11:35 a.m. ET
- Stadium Super Trucks: Saturday, 2:15 p.m. ET and Sunday, 2:05 p.m. ET (coverage TBD on NBC Sports Network).
- Pirelli World Challenge (coverage on August 18, 2 p.m. ET, on NBC Sports Network and live streamed this weekend on http://www.world-challengetv.com)
- GT/GTS race, Sunday, 12:50 p.m. ET
- TC/TCB race one, Saturday, 12:50 p.m. ET, race two, 1:30 p.m. ET
As ever, schedules are subject to change. But that’s double digits worth of races this weekend north of the border.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10