Jul 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
There have been some fairly jam-packed IZOD IndyCar Series race weekends this year, but the Honda Indy Toronto doubleheader weekend may vault to the top of the list.
Of the six (yes, six) series racing on the streets of Toronto around Exhibition Place, only the Firestone Indy Lights Series has just one race.
Here are the race times for all six series in action this weekend:
- IZOD IndyCar Series: Saturday, 3:40 p.m. ET and Sunday, 3:40 p.m. ET (coverage starts 3 p.m. ET both days on NBC Sports Network)
- Firestone Indy Lights Series: Saturday, 11:30 a.m. ET (coverage delayed until 2 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, preceding IndyCar race one)
- Pro Mazda Championship: Saturday, 8:45 a.m. ET and Sunday, 9:55 a.m. ET
- USF2000: Saturday, 9:40 a.m. ET and Sunday, 11:35 a.m. ET
- Stadium Super Trucks: Saturday, 2:15 p.m. ET and Sunday, 2:05 p.m. ET (coverage TBD on NBC Sports Network).
- Pirelli World Challenge (coverage on August 18, 2 p.m. ET, on NBC Sports Network and live streamed this weekend on http://www.world-challengetv.com)
- GT/GTS race, Sunday, 12:50 p.m. ET
- TC/TCB race one, Saturday, 12:50 p.m. ET, race two, 1:30 p.m. ET
As ever, schedules are subject to change. But that’s double digits worth of races this weekend north of the border.
- Bourdais quickest in opening practice at Mid-Ohio 0
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 0
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 0
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1