Jul 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
There have been some fairly jam-packed IZOD IndyCar Series race weekends this year, but the Honda Indy Toronto doubleheader weekend may vault to the top of the list.
Of the six (yes, six) series racing on the streets of Toronto around Exhibition Place, only the Firestone Indy Lights Series has just one race.
Here are the race times for all six series in action this weekend:
- IZOD IndyCar Series: Saturday, 3:40 p.m. ET and Sunday, 3:40 p.m. ET (coverage starts 3 p.m. ET both days on NBC Sports Network)
- Firestone Indy Lights Series: Saturday, 11:30 a.m. ET (coverage delayed until 2 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, preceding IndyCar race one)
- Pro Mazda Championship: Saturday, 8:45 a.m. ET and Sunday, 9:55 a.m. ET
- USF2000: Saturday, 9:40 a.m. ET and Sunday, 11:35 a.m. ET
- Stadium Super Trucks: Saturday, 2:15 p.m. ET and Sunday, 2:05 p.m. ET (coverage TBD on NBC Sports Network).
- Pirelli World Challenge (coverage on August 18, 2 p.m. ET, on NBC Sports Network and live streamed this weekend on http://www.world-challengetv.com)
- GT/GTS race, Sunday, 12:50 p.m. ET
- TC/TCB race one, Saturday, 12:50 p.m. ET, race two, 1:30 p.m. ET
As ever, schedules are subject to change. But that’s double digits worth of races this weekend north of the border.
- VIDEO: Vettel explains decision to not let Ricciardo past 4
- Chinese GP called two laps early after checkered flag mix-up 4
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” 17
- Hamilton makes it three with lights to flag victory in China 1
- WATCH LIVE: Can anyone spring a Shanghai surprise? 0
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (18)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)