Jul 11, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
There have been some fairly jam-packed IZOD IndyCar Series race weekends this year, but the Honda Indy Toronto doubleheader weekend may vault to the top of the list.
Of the six (yes, six) series racing on the streets of Toronto around Exhibition Place, only the Firestone Indy Lights Series has just one race.
Here are the race times for all six series in action this weekend:
- IZOD IndyCar Series: Saturday, 3:40 p.m. ET and Sunday, 3:40 p.m. ET (coverage starts 3 p.m. ET both days on NBC Sports Network)
- Firestone Indy Lights Series: Saturday, 11:30 a.m. ET (coverage delayed until 2 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network, preceding IndyCar race one)
- Pro Mazda Championship: Saturday, 8:45 a.m. ET and Sunday, 9:55 a.m. ET
- USF2000: Saturday, 9:40 a.m. ET and Sunday, 11:35 a.m. ET
- Stadium Super Trucks: Saturday, 2:15 p.m. ET and Sunday, 2:05 p.m. ET (coverage TBD on NBC Sports Network).
- Pirelli World Challenge (coverage on August 18, 2 p.m. ET, on NBC Sports Network and live streamed this weekend on http://www.world-challengetv.com)
- GT/GTS race, Sunday, 12:50 p.m. ET
- TC/TCB race one, Saturday, 12:50 p.m. ET, race two, 1:30 p.m. ET
As ever, schedules are subject to change. But that’s double digits worth of races this weekend north of the border.
Feb 1, 2015, 5:00 AM EST
F1 pre-season gets underway in Jerez with the first public test.
Feb 1, 2015, 4:35 AM EST
Something out of the ordinary from Red Bull as pre-season testing begins in Jerez, Spain.
Jan 31, 2015, 11:09 PM EST
Given the way the 2014 season turned out for him, Jimmie Johnson would have preferred to see the old Chase for the Sprint Cup format rather than the new elimination format.
Jan 31, 2015, 5:13 PM EST
With Al-Anabi Racing now defunct, team owner Alan Johnson has picked up the remnants and intends on racing one Top Fuel dragster, with 2013 champ Shawn Langdon behind the wheel, in at least the first two races of the 2015 season.
Jan 31, 2015, 4:01 PM EST
Jeff Gordon wanted to see his successor continue on the legacy of the No. 24 car. Chase Elliott is happy to continue that tradition.
Jan 31, 2015, 4:00 PM EST
Mexican driver is excited for the return of his home grand prix in November, even if he won’t be racing.
Jan 31, 2015, 3:30 PM EST
News and notes after Indy Lights wraps up its week of testing in Homestead.
Jan 31, 2015, 3:21 PM EST
Richard Childress Racing and Matt McCall have reached settlement on a lawsuit that sought to keep McCall from becoming Jamie McMurray’s crew chief for the 2015 season.
Jan 31, 2015, 3:00 PM EST
Mexican driver feels that Force India’s hunger can take the team up the grid this year.
Jan 31, 2015, 2:30 PM EST
Kenseth and DeWalt are back together, and the six-race sponsorship dates are revealed.
Jan 31, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
Ron Dennis makes clear that Alonso is locked into his new contract with the British team.
Jan 31, 2015, 1:30 PM EST
Herald Scotland checks in with Dario Franchitti on his new life outside the cockpit.
Jan 31, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
Prepare for round two with Hamilton and Rosberg as they set their goals for the season ahead.
Jan 31, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
With a combined age of 37, Max Verstappen and Carlos Sainz Jr. forge the youngest line-up in F1 history in 2015.
Jan 31, 2015, 12:00 PM EST
Patriots or Seahawks? NASCAR’s top drivers make their picks for Sunday’s Big Game.
Jan 31, 2015, 11:30 AM EST
Watch a time lapse video of how the Ferrari SF15-T gets stickered up in advance of the 2015 season.
Jan 31, 2015, 11:21 AM EST
Max Verstappen and Carlos Sainz Jr. lift the covers from the team’s 2015 car, marking its tenth year in F1.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
Highlights from the special event featuring NASCAR drivers and former NFL stars.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
He may have risen rapidly up to a seat at Red Bull, but Daniil Kvyat is not feeling under pressure.
Jan 31, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
All of the information you need for the first official F1 test of the year.
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 0
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 0
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1