Jul 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
There was no shortage of races in Toronto besides the IZOD IndyCar Series. Here’s a quick winner round-up of the others sharing the Honda Indy Toronto docket:
- The three Mazda Road to Indy series all raced at Toronto, and the winners were Jack Hawksworth (Firestone Indy Lights race), Matthew Brabham (pictured right, both Pro Mazda races) Neil Alberico and Danilo Estrela (split the two USF2000 races).
- Pirelli World Challenge had Round 10 for GT and GTS Sunday, and Rounds 7/8 for TC and TCB on Saturday. Winners were Johnny O’Connell (GT), Lawson Aschenbach (GTS), Michael Cooper (both TC races), Joel Lipperini and Ernie Francis Jr. (split the two TCB races). Races will air on August 18 at 2 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports Network.
- Justin Lofton (Saturday) and Sheldon Creed (Sunday) took the two wins in the Stadium Super Trucks, a late add to the Toronto Indy schedule. Those races will also be broadcast on NBCSN at a time and date to be determined.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 7
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 8
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 21
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6