Jul 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
There was no shortage of races in Toronto besides the IZOD IndyCar Series. Here’s a quick winner round-up of the others sharing the Honda Indy Toronto docket:
- The three Mazda Road to Indy series all raced at Toronto, and the winners were Jack Hawksworth (Firestone Indy Lights race), Matthew Brabham (pictured right, both Pro Mazda races) Neil Alberico and Danilo Estrela (split the two USF2000 races).
- Pirelli World Challenge had Round 10 for GT and GTS Sunday, and Rounds 7/8 for TC and TCB on Saturday. Winners were Johnny O’Connell (GT), Lawson Aschenbach (GTS), Michael Cooper (both TC races), Joel Lipperini and Ernie Francis Jr. (split the two TCB races). Races will air on August 18 at 2 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports Network.
- Justin Lofton (Saturday) and Sheldon Creed (Sunday) took the two wins in the Stadium Super Trucks, a late add to the Toronto Indy schedule. Those races will also be broadcast on NBCSN at a time and date to be determined.
Video from NASCAR America
- Ferrari chairman expects another tough season in 2015 0
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 3
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4