Jul 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
There was no shortage of races in Toronto besides the IZOD IndyCar Series. Here’s a quick winner round-up of the others sharing the Honda Indy Toronto docket:
- The three Mazda Road to Indy series all raced at Toronto, and the winners were Jack Hawksworth (Firestone Indy Lights race), Matthew Brabham (pictured right, both Pro Mazda races) Neil Alberico and Danilo Estrela (split the two USF2000 races).
- Pirelli World Challenge had Round 10 for GT and GTS Sunday, and Rounds 7/8 for TC and TCB on Saturday. Winners were Johnny O’Connell (GT), Lawson Aschenbach (GTS), Michael Cooper (both TC races), Joel Lipperini and Ernie Francis Jr. (split the two TCB races). Races will air on August 18 at 2 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports Network.
- Justin Lofton (Saturday) and Sheldon Creed (Sunday) took the two wins in the Stadium Super Trucks, a late add to the Toronto Indy schedule. Those races will also be broadcast on NBCSN at a time and date to be determined.
- Off The Grid: Silverstone preview (premieres 9/6 on NBCSN) 0
- Hamilton eases to Italian GP pole at Monza 0
- Hamilton completes practice clean sweep at Monza 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Italian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton quickest again in second Italian GP practice 2
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 1
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 1