Jul 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
There was no shortage of races in Toronto besides the IZOD IndyCar Series. Here’s a quick winner round-up of the others sharing the Honda Indy Toronto docket:
- The three Mazda Road to Indy series all raced at Toronto, and the winners were Jack Hawksworth (Firestone Indy Lights race), Matthew Brabham (pictured right, both Pro Mazda races) Neil Alberico and Danilo Estrela (split the two USF2000 races).
- Pirelli World Challenge had Round 10 for GT and GTS Sunday, and Rounds 7/8 for TC and TCB on Saturday. Winners were Johnny O’Connell (GT), Lawson Aschenbach (GTS), Michael Cooper (both TC races), Joel Lipperini and Ernie Francis Jr. (split the two TCB races). Races will air on August 18 at 2 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports Network.
- Justin Lofton (Saturday) and Sheldon Creed (Sunday) took the two wins in the Stadium Super Trucks, a late add to the Toronto Indy schedule. Those races will also be broadcast on NBCSN at a time and date to be determined.
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 0
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 1
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 2
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1