Jul 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
With the build-up to IndyCar’s summer flick, “Turbo,” now complete as it premieres in U.S. theaters nationwide Wednesday, now’s not a bad time to turn our attention to what promises to be an epic: Ron Howard’s “Rush.”
But this third one, just, wow. It might be sensory overload for racing fans.
Is it September 27th yet?
Video from NASCAR America
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 6
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5