Jul 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
With the build-up to IndyCar’s summer flick, “Turbo,” now complete as it premieres in U.S. theaters nationwide Wednesday, now’s not a bad time to turn our attention to what promises to be an epic: Ron Howard’s “Rush.”
But this third one, just, wow. It might be sensory overload for racing fans.
Is it September 27th yet?
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 Japanese Grand Prix Preview 0
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 12
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24