Jul 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
With the build-up to IndyCar’s summer flick, “Turbo,” now complete as it premieres in U.S. theaters nationwide Wednesday, now’s not a bad time to turn our attention to what promises to be an epic: Ron Howard’s “Rush.”
But this third one, just, wow. It might be sensory overload for racing fans.
Is it September 27th yet?
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 0
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12