Jul 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
With the build-up to IndyCar’s summer flick, “Turbo,” now complete as it premieres in U.S. theaters nationwide Wednesday, now’s not a bad time to turn our attention to what promises to be an epic: Ron Howard’s “Rush.”
But this third one, just, wow. It might be sensory overload for racing fans.
Is it September 27th yet?
Video from NASCAR America
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 2
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 3
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 4
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 9
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 5
- Truex’s girlfriend passes milestone in cancer recovery 0