Jul 17, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
With the build-up to IndyCar’s summer flick, “Turbo,” now complete as it premieres in U.S. theaters nationwide Wednesday, now’s not a bad time to turn our attention to what promises to be an epic: Ron Howard’s “Rush.”
But this third one, just, wow. It might be sensory overload for racing fans.
Is it September 27th yet?
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0