Jul 17, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
The official premiere of DreamWorks Animation’s “Turbo” is today nationwide. We reviewed the film on Tuesday, noting the attention to detail and that kids of IndyCar drivers at least, seemed to love it.
But what about the IndyCar drivers themselves? Luckily there were cameras at the red carpet for an advanced screening in Toronto, and here’s what the drivers themselves had to say.
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)