Jul 17, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The official premiere of DreamWorks Animation’s “Turbo” is today nationwide. We reviewed the film on Tuesday, noting the attention to detail and that kids of IndyCar drivers at least, seemed to love it.
But what about the IndyCar drivers themselves? Luckily there were cameras at the red carpet for an advanced screening in Toronto, and here’s what the drivers themselves had to say.
Video from NASCAR America
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 0
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 0
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0