Jul 17, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The official premiere of DreamWorks Animation’s “Turbo” is today nationwide. We reviewed the film on Tuesday, noting the attention to detail and that kids of IndyCar drivers at least, seemed to love it.
But what about the IndyCar drivers themselves? Luckily there were cameras at the red carpet for an advanced screening in Toronto, and here’s what the drivers themselves had to say.
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 0
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1