Jul 17, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
The official premiere of DreamWorks Animation’s “Turbo” is today nationwide. We reviewed the film on Tuesday, noting the attention to detail and that kids of IndyCar drivers at least, seemed to love it.
But what about the IndyCar drivers themselves? Luckily there were cameras at the red carpet for an advanced screening in Toronto, and here’s what the drivers themselves had to say.
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 0
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0