Jul 17, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The official premiere of DreamWorks Animation’s “Turbo” is today nationwide. We reviewed the film on Tuesday, noting the attention to detail and that kids of IndyCar drivers at least, seemed to love it.
But what about the IndyCar drivers themselves? Luckily there were cameras at the red carpet for an advanced screening in Toronto, and here’s what the drivers themselves had to say.
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 0
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 2
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal 9
- Mercedes’ domination: Equivalent or different from Red Bull’s? 2
- Who is better off? 2013 vs 2014 F1 points comparison 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (11)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)