Jul 19, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
The news surrounding Sauber has been dimmer of late, with headlines focusing about its future and new financial investment rather than its on-track performance.
So, with that as a backdrop, here’s something to take your eyes and minds off the turmoil. It’s a ridiculously cool, and short, 2-plus minute video of Sauber’s steering wheels since it entered Formula One in 1993, with the C13. Enjoy.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0