Jul 19, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
The news surrounding Sauber has been dimmer of late, with headlines focusing about its future and new financial investment rather than its on-track performance.
So, with that as a backdrop, here’s something to take your eyes and minds off the turmoil. It’s a ridiculously cool, and short, 2-plus minute video of Sauber’s steering wheels since it entered Formula One in 1993, with the C13. Enjoy.
- After safety concerns, NASCAR announces changes to qualifying 0
- Red Bull’s Horner says Mercedes could lap field twice in Oz 0
- Complete 2014 F1 on NBC Sports TV Times, Schedule 0
- Keselowski’s crew chief on cooldown issue: “It’s a tough spot” 1
- IndyCar’s “nearly” man, Justin Wilson, set to overachieve once more 0
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)