Jul 19, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
The news surrounding Sauber has been dimmer of late, with headlines focusing about its future and new financial investment rather than its on-track performance.
So, with that as a backdrop, here’s something to take your eyes and minds off the turmoil. It’s a ridiculously cool, and short, 2-plus minute video of Sauber’s steering wheels since it entered Formula One in 1993, with the C13. Enjoy.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2