Jul 19, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
The news surrounding Sauber has been dimmer of late, with headlines focusing about its future and new financial investment rather than its on-track performance.
So, with that as a backdrop, here’s something to take your eyes and minds off the turmoil. It’s a ridiculously cool, and short, 2-plus minute video of Sauber’s steering wheels since it entered Formula One in 1993, with the C13. Enjoy.
- Pippa Mann revels in career-best IndyCar finish at Fontana 0
- After tough recent outings, Jack Hawksworth relishes 10th-place showing at Fontana 0
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 1
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 3
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1
- Sarrazin takes surprise pole in wet London ePrix qualifying 3
- DiZinno: IndyCar’s Double-Edged Sword in Fontana 19