Jul 19, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
The news surrounding Sauber has been dimmer of late, with headlines focusing about its future and new financial investment rather than its on-track performance.
So, with that as a backdrop, here’s something to take your eyes and minds off the turmoil. It’s a ridiculously cool, and short, 2-plus minute video of Sauber’s steering wheels since it entered Formula One in 1993, with the C13. Enjoy.
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 2
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal 9
- Mercedes’ domination: Equivalent or different from Red Bull’s? 2
- Who is better off? 2013 vs 2014 F1 points comparison 0
- An anti-climactic race in China ahead of F1′s return to Europe 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (11)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)