Jul 22, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
For Dyson Racing, the actual American Le Mans Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Mosport didn’t go so well. The team finished a distant second in the P1 class, seven laps behind the overall and class winners, in sixth place overall.
Luckily, that’s not going to be the biggest takeaway for the team of the weekend.
Because this happened. An actual in-car proposal in the team’s No. 16 Lola B12/60 Mazda prototype.
And this was too cool not to share.
Video from NASCAR America
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 3
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 2
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 5
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0