Jul 22, 2013, 2:30 PM EST
For Dyson Racing, the actual American Le Mans Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Mosport didn’t go so well. The team finished a distant second in the P1 class, seven laps behind the overall and class winners, in sixth place overall.
Luckily, that’s not going to be the biggest takeaway for the team of the weekend.
Because this happened. An actual in-car proposal in the team’s No. 16 Lola B12/60 Mazda prototype.
And this was too cool not to share.
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0