Jul 22, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
For Dyson Racing, the actual American Le Mans Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Mosport didn’t go so well. The team finished a distant second in the P1 class, seven laps behind the overall and class winners, in sixth place overall.
Luckily, that’s not going to be the biggest takeaway for the team of the weekend.
Because this happened. An actual in-car proposal in the team’s No. 16 Lola B12/60 Mazda prototype.
And this was too cool not to share.
- As NHRA closes in on 100 wins by female racers, it all started with one of the greatest, Shirley Muldowney 0
- Brad Keselowski: Changes overdue to Sprint Cup schedule; offers his ideas 4
- Richard Petty to return at Richmond, first race since wife Lynda’s death 1
- NASCAR VP: 2015 Sprint Cup engine package to be revealed before All-Star Race 0
- Too much, too fast, too soon: The sad saga of Swan Racing 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (13)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)