Jul 22, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
For Dyson Racing, the actual American Le Mans Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Mosport didn’t go so well. The team finished a distant second in the P1 class, seven laps behind the overall and class winners, in sixth place overall.
Luckily, that’s not going to be the biggest takeaway for the team of the weekend.
Because this happened. An actual in-car proposal in the team’s No. 16 Lola B12/60 Mazda prototype.
And this was too cool not to share.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1