Jul 22, 2013, 2:30 PM EST
For Dyson Racing, the actual American Le Mans Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Mosport didn’t go so well. The team finished a distant second in the P1 class, seven laps behind the overall and class winners, in sixth place overall.
Luckily, that’s not going to be the biggest takeaway for the team of the weekend.
Because this happened. An actual in-car proposal in the team’s No. 16 Lola B12/60 Mazda prototype.
And this was too cool not to share.
Video from NASCAR America
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 18
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0