Jul 22, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network IndyCar analyst, pit reporter and insider Jon Beekhuis had the opportunity to go to Italy over the winter to visit Dallara’s factory in Parma. He gives us an inside look at some of the work that goes on to turn models into race cars. The Dallara DW12 chassis, since introduced prior to the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series season, has been responsible for some excellent racing.
- Jeff Gordon high on confidence going into Brickyard 400 0
- Hamilton tops second practice in Hungary ahead of Rosberg 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0