Jul 22, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network IndyCar analyst, pit reporter and insider Jon Beekhuis had the opportunity to go to Italy over the winter to visit Dallara’s factory in Parma. He gives us an inside look at some of the work that goes on to turn models into race cars. The Dallara DW12 chassis, since introduced prior to the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series season, has been responsible for some excellent racing.
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 (5)
- The Dos Equis guy will give NASCAR’s start your engines command in Las Vegas (5)