Jul 22, 2013, 1:44 PM EST
NBC Sports Network IndyCar analyst, pit reporter and insider Jon Beekhuis had the opportunity to go to Italy over the winter to visit Dallara’s factory in Parma. He gives us an inside look at some of the work that goes on to turn models into race cars. The Dallara DW12 chassis, since introduced prior to the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series season, has been responsible for some excellent racing.
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)
- Rick Allen named lead NASCAR announcer for NBC Sports (6)