Jul 22, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network IndyCar analyst, pit reporter and insider Jon Beekhuis had the opportunity to go to Italy over the winter to visit Dallara’s factory in Parma. He gives us an inside look at some of the work that goes on to turn models into race cars. The Dallara DW12 chassis, since introduced prior to the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series season, has been responsible for some excellent racing.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 0
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12