Jul 24, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard’s been on NBC’s “Today” before, but probably not in this context. Howard shared insights about his upcoming film “Rush,” which chronicles the 1976 Formula One World Championship bout between James Hunt and Niki Lauda, earlier on Tuesday’s show.
And of all places to have the interview with Howard and Lauda, it was at the full Nurburgring Nordschleife – site of Lauda’s accident in 1976. The link is here.
- New McLaren Honda livery revealed 1
- Q&A: IMS President Doug Boles heading into 2015 Month of May, 2016 planning 0
- Indiana native Bryan Clauson ready for special Indy 500 return 3
- On eve of 300th IndyCar start, Helio Castroneves eyes record-tying fourth Indy 500 win 2
- Alex Tagliani to drive 3rd AJ Foyt car in Indy 500, will pay tribute to Dan Gurney 2
- NHRA legend John Force turns 66, not slowing down any time soon 1
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 2