Jul 25, 2013, 9:37 AM EDT
The Hungarian Grand Prix will air live at 7:30 a.m., Sunday, on NBC Sports Network and also via live stream on NBC Sports Live Extra. It’s the first Formula One race back on NBCSN since the Spanish Grand Prix, as Monaco and Canada were on NBC and the last two in Great Britain and Germany on CNBC.
NBCSN will have the live race broadcasts of the next eight Grands Prix, before the last two rounds of the 2013 season, the United States Grand Prix in Austin (Nov. 17) and Brazilian Grand Prix (Nov. 24) air live on NBC.
Here are this weekend’s TV times for the Hungarian Grand Prix, with all sessions on NBCSN. As ever, Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett will anchor the broadcasts with Will Buxton on the ground for insights and analysis from the pits and paddock.
Here’s a link to the full release on the NBC Sports Group Press Box website.
NBC Sports Network’s Motorsports Coverage This Weekend (subject to change):
|Fri., July 26||Practice||8 a.m.|
|Sat., July 27||Practice Encore||12 a.m.|
|Sat., July 27||Qualifying||8 a.m.|
|Sat., July 27||Qualifying Encore||7 p.m.|
|Sun., July 28||Hungarian Grand Prix||7:30 a.m.|
|Sun., July 28||F1 Extra||10 a.m.|
|Sun., July 28||Hungarian Grand Prix Encore||1 p.m.|
|Sun., July 28||F1 Extra Encore||3:30 p.m.|
|Sun., July 28||GP2 from Hungary||4 p.m.|
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 10
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1