Jul 25, 2013, 9:37 AM EDT
The Hungarian Grand Prix will air live at 7:30 a.m., Sunday, on NBC Sports Network and also via live stream on NBC Sports Live Extra. It’s the first Formula One race back on NBCSN since the Spanish Grand Prix, as Monaco and Canada were on NBC and the last two in Great Britain and Germany on CNBC.
NBCSN will have the live race broadcasts of the next eight Grands Prix, before the last two rounds of the 2013 season, the United States Grand Prix in Austin (Nov. 17) and Brazilian Grand Prix (Nov. 24) air live on NBC.
Here are this weekend’s TV times for the Hungarian Grand Prix, with all sessions on NBCSN. As ever, Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett will anchor the broadcasts with Will Buxton on the ground for insights and analysis from the pits and paddock.
Here’s a link to the full release on the NBC Sports Group Press Box website.
NBC Sports Network’s Motorsports Coverage This Weekend (subject to change):
|Fri., July 26||Practice||8 a.m.|
|Sat., July 27||Practice Encore||12 a.m.|
|Sat., July 27||Qualifying||8 a.m.|
|Sat., July 27||Qualifying Encore||7 p.m.|
|Sun., July 28||Hungarian Grand Prix||7:30 a.m.|
|Sun., July 28||F1 Extra||10 a.m.|
|Sun., July 28||Hungarian Grand Prix Encore||1 p.m.|
|Sun., July 28||F1 Extra Encore||3:30 p.m.|
|Sun., July 28||GP2 from Hungary||4 p.m.|
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Rosberg joins Hill, Prost and Senna as Monaco three-peat winners after gifted victory 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 2
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 8
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 52