Jul 26, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports’ very own Will Buxton may be known for his work in the paddock, but a few weeks ago he swapped jobs for the day by getting to grips with a Formula 4 car back in the UK.
In a video posted to his YouTube account, Will takes you through the steps as he picks up the required license to test a single seater car before tentatively taking to the wheel of the 185 BHP car for some laps of Snetterton Circuit.
F4 is one of the newest single seater championships seen as a cost-effective way of giving young and talented drivers a way onto the motorsport ladder with the goal, as always, being to reach Formula One in the future.
You can see how Will got on below.
- WATCH LIVE: FP2 for the Belgian Grand Prix 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Belgian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Rosberg leads Hamilton in first Belgian GP practice 0
- Chilton to race in Belgium after all; Rossi denied F1 debut 1
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the Belgian Grand Prix 0
- After 62 starts, Brad Keselowski finally earns first career Trucks win at Bristol 0
- F1, IndyCar, Red Bull GRC highlight jam-packed motorsports weekend on networks of NBC 0