Jul 26, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
NBC Sports’ very own Will Buxton may be known for his work in the paddock, but a few weeks ago he swapped jobs for the day by getting to grips with a Formula 4 car back in the UK.
In a video posted to his YouTube account, Will takes you through the steps as he picks up the required license to test a single seater car before tentatively taking to the wheel of the 185 BHP car for some laps of Snetterton Circuit.
F4 is one of the newest single seater championships seen as a cost-effective way of giving young and talented drivers a way onto the motorsport ladder with the goal, as always, being to reach Formula One in the future.
You can see how Will got on below.
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 7
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 8
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 21
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6