Jul 26, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports’ very own Will Buxton may be known for his work in the paddock, but a few weeks ago he swapped jobs for the day by getting to grips with a Formula 4 car back in the UK.
In a video posted to his YouTube account, Will takes you through the steps as he picks up the required license to test a single seater car before tentatively taking to the wheel of the 185 BHP car for some laps of Snetterton Circuit.
F4 is one of the newest single seater championships seen as a cost-effective way of giving young and talented drivers a way onto the motorsport ladder with the goal, as always, being to reach Formula One in the future.
You can see how Will got on below.
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)