Jul 26, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports’ very own Will Buxton may be known for his work in the paddock, but a few weeks ago he swapped jobs for the day by getting to grips with a Formula 4 car back in the UK.
In a video posted to his YouTube account, Will takes you through the steps as he picks up the required license to test a single seater car before tentatively taking to the wheel of the 185 BHP car for some laps of Snetterton Circuit.
F4 is one of the newest single seater championships seen as a cost-effective way of giving young and talented drivers a way onto the motorsport ladder with the goal, as always, being to reach Formula One in the future.
You can see how Will got on below.
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5