Jul 26, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
NBC Sports’ very own Will Buxton may be known for his work in the paddock, but a few weeks ago he swapped jobs for the day by getting to grips with a Formula 4 car back in the UK.
In a video posted to his YouTube account, Will takes you through the steps as he picks up the required license to test a single seater car before tentatively taking to the wheel of the 185 BHP car for some laps of Snetterton Circuit.
F4 is one of the newest single seater championships seen as a cost-effective way of giving young and talented drivers a way onto the motorsport ladder with the goal, as always, being to reach Formula One in the future.
You can see how Will got on below.
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 0
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 0
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 5
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0