Jul 28, 2013, 6:30 AM EST
Following a close qualifying yesterday in Hungary, we appear to be set for a classic race at the Hungaroring as four teams appear to be capable of winning on Sunday. Championship leader Sebastian Vettel looked unstoppable in practice, but he could not quite carry this form into qualifying as three-time Hungarian GP winner Lewis Hamilton stole pole position by just 0.038 seconds. However, Romain Grosjean could be well placed to claim his maiden grand prix victory whilst Fernando Alonso has called on Ferrari to be “flexible” if they are to cut the gap to Vettel in the drivers’ championship.
As well as watching the race on NBCSN from 7:30am ET, you can catch the live coverage via NBC Sports Live Extra on your phone or tablet.
Customers with participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers can access the free service, which provides streaming coverage of all live NBC Sports events on both NBC and NBCSN through NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and the NBC Sports Live Extra app for iOS and select Android devices (available for purchase at the App Store and Google Play).
Formula One races are part of the programming shown on NBC Sports Live Extra, which also features the rest of NBCSN’s live-event roster: The IZOD IndyCar Series, the National Hockey League, the English Premier League, Major League Soccer, horse racing’s Triple Crown, and more.
You can also follow the Hungarian Grand Prix live via the @F1onNBCSports Twitter account, which will be providing live commentary throughout the race.
Also, be sure to visit MotorSportsTalk throughout the weekend for all of the latest news and updates from the Hungarian Grand Prix.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 1
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1