Aug 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
The August summer break is, naturally, a dry spell for news and notes in the Formula One calendar. Sometimes though, you find things that leave you scratching your head.
This Jenson Button Santander ad is one of them.
I saw this via NBC Sports Networks Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s Twitter feed this morning, and have to agree with the question of, “Is this supposed to be funny?”
More power to the McLaren driver on following through with this, I guess.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1