Aug 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
The August summer break is, naturally, a dry spell for news and notes in the Formula One calendar. Sometimes though, you find things that leave you scratching your head.
This Jenson Button Santander ad is one of them.
I saw this via NBC Sports Networks Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s Twitter feed this morning, and have to agree with the question of, “Is this supposed to be funny?”
More power to the McLaren driver on following through with this, I guess.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2