Aug 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
The August summer break is, naturally, a dry spell for news and notes in the Formula One calendar. Sometimes though, you find things that leave you scratching your head.
This Jenson Button Santander ad is one of them.
I saw this via NBC Sports Networks Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s Twitter feed this morning, and have to agree with the question of, “Is this supposed to be funny?”
More power to the McLaren driver on following through with this, I guess.
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0