Aug 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
The August summer break is, naturally, a dry spell for news and notes in the Formula One calendar. Sometimes though, you find things that leave you scratching your head.
This Jenson Button Santander ad is one of them.
I saw this via NBC Sports Networks Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s Twitter feed this morning, and have to agree with the question of, “Is this supposed to be funny?”
More power to the McLaren driver on following through with this, I guess.
- Alonso digs at “science fiction” as crash saga rumbles on 0
- Sebastian Vettel first discussed Ferrari move back in 2008 1
- FIA considering tender for new Formula 1 teams 5
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 1
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2