Aug 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
The August summer break is, naturally, a dry spell for news and notes in the Formula One calendar. Sometimes though, you find things that leave you scratching your head.
This Jenson Button Santander ad is one of them.
I saw this via NBC Sports Networks Formula One pit reporter and insider Will Buxton’s Twitter feed this morning, and have to agree with the question of, “Is this supposed to be funny?”
More power to the McLaren driver on following through with this, I guess.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 2
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 6
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1