Aug 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
In their last two events, the drivers and teams of the Pirelli World Challenge have dueled on a tight street circuit in the heart of Canada’s largest city and a rollling natural-terrain road course in the Ohio countryside.
This Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBCSN, you can see how they took on those two different challenges in a special 2.5-hour broadcast of the PWC’s events from the streets of Toronto (originally run July 12) and the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (originally run Aug. 4).
The showcase will feature GT/GTS Round 10 and Touring Car/Touring Car B-Spec Rounds 7 and 8 at Toronto, as well as GT/GTS Rounds 11 and 12 and TC/TCB Rounds 9 and 10 at Mid-Ohio.
- Driver, team owner and now actor: Tony Stewart’s first edition of ‘Smoke is The Bandit’ is released (video) 0
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed 5
- Williams launches new livery, confirms Martini partnership 3
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix 4
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 5
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- UPDATED: FIA decision on Haas, new F1 teams delayed (5)
- BHA announces The Collection Auto Group and Castrol as sponsors; driver TBD (5)