Aug 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
In their last two events, the drivers and teams of the Pirelli World Challenge have dueled on a tight street circuit in the heart of Canada’s largest city and a rollling natural-terrain road course in the Ohio countryside.
This Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBCSN, you can see how they took on those two different challenges in a special 2.5-hour broadcast of the PWC’s events from the streets of Toronto (originally run July 12) and the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (originally run Aug. 4).
The showcase will feature GT/GTS Round 10 and Touring Car/Touring Car B-Spec Rounds 7 and 8 at Toronto, as well as GT/GTS Rounds 11 and 12 and TC/TCB Rounds 9 and 10 at Mid-Ohio.
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1