Aug 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
In their last two events, the drivers and teams of the Pirelli World Challenge have dueled on a tight street circuit in the heart of Canada’s largest city and a rollling natural-terrain road course in the Ohio countryside.
This Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBCSN, you can see how they took on those two different challenges in a special 2.5-hour broadcast of the PWC’s events from the streets of Toronto (originally run July 12) and the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (originally run Aug. 4).
The showcase will feature GT/GTS Round 10 and Touring Car/Touring Car B-Spec Rounds 7 and 8 at Toronto, as well as GT/GTS Rounds 11 and 12 and TC/TCB Rounds 9 and 10 at Mid-Ohio.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0