Aug 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
In their last two events, the drivers and teams of the Pirelli World Challenge have dueled on a tight street circuit in the heart of Canada’s largest city and a rollling natural-terrain road course in the Ohio countryside.
This Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBCSN, you can see how they took on those two different challenges in a special 2.5-hour broadcast of the PWC’s events from the streets of Toronto (originally run July 12) and the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (originally run Aug. 4).
The showcase will feature GT/GTS Round 10 and Touring Car/Touring Car B-Spec Rounds 7 and 8 at Toronto, as well as GT/GTS Rounds 11 and 12 and TC/TCB Rounds 9 and 10 at Mid-Ohio.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4