Aug 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
In their last two events, the drivers and teams of the Pirelli World Challenge have dueled on a tight street circuit in the heart of Canada’s largest city and a rollling natural-terrain road course in the Ohio countryside.
This Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBCSN, you can see how they took on those two different challenges in a special 2.5-hour broadcast of the PWC’s events from the streets of Toronto (originally run July 12) and the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (originally run Aug. 4).
The showcase will feature GT/GTS Round 10 and Touring Car/Touring Car B-Spec Rounds 7 and 8 at Toronto, as well as GT/GTS Rounds 11 and 12 and TC/TCB Rounds 9 and 10 at Mid-Ohio.
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 0
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 1
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 5
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1