Aug 23, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Although this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans didn’t go according to plan for Corvette Racing, it was still another incredible experience for one of the flagship American brands at the legendary 24-hour race at the Circuit de la Sarthe.
Pratt & Miller has produced a video of the team’s 2013 effort at Le Mans, shown above in this nearly 6-minute recap video. The team entered the Nos. 73 and 74 Corvette C6.Rs in the GTE Pro class and finished fourth (No. 73) and seventh (No. 74) in the race.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0