Aug 23, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Although this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans didn’t go according to plan for Corvette Racing, it was still another incredible experience for one of the flagship American brands at the legendary 24-hour race at the Circuit de la Sarthe.
Pratt & Miller has produced a video of the team’s 2013 effort at Le Mans, shown above in this nearly 6-minute recap video. The team entered the Nos. 73 and 74 Corvette C6.Rs in the GTE Pro class and finished fourth (No. 73) and seventh (No. 74) in the race.
- Gossage to Walker: “We needed a more competitive race this year than last year” 0
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1