Aug 23, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Although this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans didn’t go according to plan for Corvette Racing, it was still another incredible experience for one of the flagship American brands at the legendary 24-hour race at the Circuit de la Sarthe.
Pratt & Miller has produced a video of the team’s 2013 effort at Le Mans, shown above in this nearly 6-minute recap video. The team entered the Nos. 73 and 74 Corvette C6.Rs in the GTE Pro class and finished fourth (No. 73) and seventh (No. 74) in the race.
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 1