Aug 23, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Although this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans didn’t go according to plan for Corvette Racing, it was still another incredible experience for one of the flagship American brands at the legendary 24-hour race at the Circuit de la Sarthe.
Pratt & Miller has produced a video of the team’s 2013 effort at Le Mans, shown above in this nearly 6-minute recap video. The team entered the Nos. 73 and 74 Corvette C6.Rs in the GTE Pro class and finished fourth (No. 73) and seventh (No. 74) in the race.
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 4
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1