Aug 23, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Although this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans didn’t go according to plan for Corvette Racing, it was still another incredible experience for one of the flagship American brands at the legendary 24-hour race at the Circuit de la Sarthe.
Pratt & Miller has produced a video of the team’s 2013 effort at Le Mans, shown above in this nearly 6-minute recap video. The team entered the Nos. 73 and 74 Corvette C6.Rs in the GTE Pro class and finished fourth (No. 73) and seventh (No. 74) in the race.
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 9
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1