Aug 26, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Roger Penske was certainly happy that his driver, Will Power, finally notched his first win of the year this past Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
But just after the checkered flag fell, he was also found arguing with fourth-place finisher Marco Andretti as he felt that Andretti had jumped several restarts during the race.
However, as you’ll see above in his post-race interview from Sunday with NBCSN, Penske seemed to quickly get over his frustrations. He also touched upon other topics, such as the race-changing pit road penalty involving Scott Dixon.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 1
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 3
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0