Aug 26, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
Roger Penske was certainly happy that his driver, Will Power, finally notched his first win of the year this past Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
But just after the checkered flag fell, he was also found arguing with fourth-place finisher Marco Andretti as he felt that Andretti had jumped several restarts during the race.
However, as you’ll see above in his post-race interview from Sunday with NBCSN, Penske seemed to quickly get over his frustrations. He also touched upon other topics, such as the race-changing pit road penalty involving Scott Dixon.
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 3
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0