Aug 26, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
Roger Penske was certainly happy that his driver, Will Power, finally notched his first win of the year this past Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
But just after the checkered flag fell, he was also found arguing with fourth-place finisher Marco Andretti as he felt that Andretti had jumped several restarts during the race.
However, as you’ll see above in his post-race interview from Sunday with NBCSN, Penske seemed to quickly get over his frustrations. He also touched upon other topics, such as the race-changing pit road penalty involving Scott Dixon.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 2
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 6
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1