Aug 26, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
Roger Penske was certainly happy that his driver, Will Power, finally notched his first win of the year this past Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
But just after the checkered flag fell, he was also found arguing with fourth-place finisher Marco Andretti as he felt that Andretti had jumped several restarts during the race.
However, as you’ll see above in his post-race interview from Sunday with NBCSN, Penske seemed to quickly get over his frustrations. He also touched upon other topics, such as the race-changing pit road penalty involving Scott Dixon.
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 2
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 2
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 1
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3
- IndyCar flashback: Justin Wilson finishes second, Will Power/Scott Dixon controversy at Sonoma 2013 (video) 3
- Report: FIA to conduct closed cockpit tests next month 13
- DiZinno: Justin Wilson’s enduring legacy, positive spirit loom as large as his frame 2