Aug 26, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Roger Penske was certainly happy that his driver, Will Power, finally notched his first win of the year this past Sunday at Sonoma Raceway.
But just after the checkered flag fell, he was also found arguing with fourth-place finisher Marco Andretti as he felt that Andretti had jumped several restarts during the race.
However, as you’ll see above in his post-race interview from Sunday with NBCSN, Penske seemed to quickly get over his frustrations. He also touched upon other topics, such as the race-changing pit road penalty involving Scott Dixon.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 1
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 5
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2