Sep 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Today’s Grand Prix of Baltimore presented by SRT (2 p.m. ET, NBCSN) will mark the first time in IZOD IndyCar Series history that brothers will compete as teammates.
Doing the honors will be the Dale Coyne Racing tandem of veteran driver Justin Wilson and his younger sibling, Stefan Wilson, who is making his IndyCar debut this weekend. NBCSN caught up with the pair to get their thoughts on the special occasion, as well as their mutual respect for one another.
With that said, however, don’t expect any brotherly love between them if they find themselves going wheel-to-wheel around Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
Justin will roll off fourth in today’s race, while Stefan will start 21st.
- WATCH LIVE: FP3 for the Monaco Grand Prix on Live Extra from 5am ET 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0