Sep 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Today’s Grand Prix of Baltimore presented by SRT (2 p.m. ET, NBCSN) will mark the first time in IZOD IndyCar Series history that brothers will compete as teammates.
Doing the honors will be the Dale Coyne Racing tandem of veteran driver Justin Wilson and his younger sibling, Stefan Wilson, who is making his IndyCar debut this weekend. NBCSN caught up with the pair to get their thoughts on the special occasion, as well as their mutual respect for one another.
With that said, however, don’t expect any brotherly love between them if they find themselves going wheel-to-wheel around Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
Justin will roll off fourth in today’s race, while Stefan will start 21st.
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 0
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0