Sep 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Today’s Grand Prix of Baltimore presented by SRT (2 p.m. ET, NBCSN) will mark the first time in IZOD IndyCar Series history that brothers will compete as teammates.
Doing the honors will be the Dale Coyne Racing tandem of veteran driver Justin Wilson and his younger sibling, Stefan Wilson, who is making his IndyCar debut this weekend. NBCSN caught up with the pair to get their thoughts on the special occasion, as well as their mutual respect for one another.
With that said, however, don’t expect any brotherly love between them if they find themselves going wheel-to-wheel around Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
Justin will roll off fourth in today’s race, while Stefan will start 21st.
Video from NASCAR America
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 2
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1