Sep 9, 2013, 4:15 PM EST
“Baltimore Oriol” puns, a visit to the USO offices and Walter Reed Hospital, and a tour through the downtown Inner Harbor of Baltimore highlight Panther Racing’s latest “Inside the Pack” video produced at each IZOD IndyCar Series weekend.
Oriol Servia’s weekend in Baltimore didn’t end with a result that justified his pace in the No. 4 National Guard Chevrolet. Servia finished 12th after starting 15th, but ran in the top-five late in the race before a drive-through penalty was assessed for avoidable contact with Sebastien Bourdais.
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)
- Rick Allen named lead NASCAR announcer for NBC Sports (6)