Sep 10, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned his post and will seek another opportunity, according to the Des Moines Register.
The Register also reported that two Speedway officials said the track was behind on some payments to vendors.
Iowa Speedway has hosted a pair of NASCAR Nationwide and a pair of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races apiece, as well as its traditional June date for the IZOD IndyCar Series.
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0