Sep 10, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned his post and will seek another opportunity, according to the Des Moines Register.
The Register also reported that two Speedway officials said the track was behind on some payments to vendors.
Iowa Speedway has hosted a pair of NASCAR Nationwide and a pair of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races apiece, as well as its traditional June date for the IZOD IndyCar Series.
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 3
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4