Sep 10, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned his post and will seek another opportunity, according to the Des Moines Register.
The Register also reported that two Speedway officials said the track was behind on some payments to vendors.
Iowa Speedway has hosted a pair of NASCAR Nationwide and a pair of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races apiece, as well as its traditional June date for the IZOD IndyCar Series.
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 4
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 3
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 9
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 4
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0