Sep 10, 2013, 8:00 PM EST
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned his post and will seek another opportunity, according to the Des Moines Register.
The Register also reported that two Speedway officials said the track was behind on some payments to vendors.
Iowa Speedway has hosted a pair of NASCAR Nationwide and a pair of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races apiece, as well as its traditional June date for the IZOD IndyCar Series.
- Joey Logano wins Vegas pole, Penske claims front row again 0
- 5 storylines that could define the 2014 F1 season 1
- Indianapolis 500 2014 Qualifying Format Revealed 5
- Schumacher “still in the wake up phase” 0
- Driver, team owner and now actor: Tony Stewart’s first edition of ‘Smoke is The Bandit’ is released (video) 0
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (6)
- Disastrous day for Red Bull as Vettel manages just half a lap (5)