Sep 10, 2013, 8:00 PM EST
Iowa Speedway CEO Doug Fritz has resigned his post and will seek another opportunity, according to the Des Moines Register.
The Register also reported that two Speedway officials said the track was behind on some payments to vendors.
Iowa Speedway has hosted a pair of NASCAR Nationwide and a pair of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races apiece, as well as its traditional June date for the IZOD IndyCar Series.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 14
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1