Sep 17, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Happy 38th birthday to Jimmie Johnson, the five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion who got an early present with the arrival of second daughter Lydia on the Friday before the regular season finale at Richmond.
Johnson finished fifth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup opener, the marathon at Chicagoland Speedway, this Sunday.
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4