Sep 17, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Happy 38th birthday to Jimmie Johnson, the five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion who got an early present with the arrival of second daughter Lydia on the Friday before the regular season finale at Richmond.
Johnson finished fifth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup opener, the marathon at Chicagoland Speedway, this Sunday.
- DiZinno: Barber, IndyCar’s southern gem, delivers an instant classic 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach and Barber debrief 1
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 15
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1