Sep 17, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Happy 38th birthday to Jimmie Johnson, the five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion who got an early present with the arrival of second daughter Lydia on the Friday before the regular season finale at Richmond.
Johnson finished fifth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup opener, the marathon at Chicagoland Speedway, this Sunday.
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)