Sep 17, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Pirelli has selected which tires will be used for the next three races of the season after Singapore.
F1’s official tire supplier has chosen a more conservative mix of compounds for two of the races but softened the mix for another of the rounds.
For the Indian Grand Prix, where the hard and soft tires were used for its two previous races, the medium and soft tires have been chosen this year.
However in Japan and Korea the tire combinations are more conservative than they were last year. The medium and super-soft tires will be used in Korea, and for Japan Pirelli are bringing their two hardest compounds.
Here’s the full tire allocation for 2013:
|Circuit of the Americas||TBA||TBA|
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 0
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1