Sep 17, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Pirelli has selected which tires will be used for the next three races of the season after Singapore.
F1’s official tire supplier has chosen a more conservative mix of compounds for two of the races but softened the mix for another of the rounds.
For the Indian Grand Prix, where the hard and soft tires were used for its two previous races, the medium and soft tires have been chosen this year.
However in Japan and Korea the tire combinations are more conservative than they were last year. The medium and super-soft tires will be used in Korea, and for Japan Pirelli are bringing their two hardest compounds.
Here’s the full tire allocation for 2013:
|Circuit of the Americas||TBA||TBA|
- Indiana native Bryan Clauson ready for special Indy 500 return 1
- On eve of 300th IndyCar start, Helio Castroneves eyes record-tying fourth Indy 500 win 1
- Alex Tagliani to drive 3rd AJ Foyt car in Indy 500, will pay tribute to Dan Gurney 2
- NHRA legend John Force turns 66, not slowing down any time soon 1
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 2
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2