Sep 17, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Pirelli has selected which tires will be used for the next three races of the season after Singapore.
F1’s official tire supplier has chosen a more conservative mix of compounds for two of the races but softened the mix for another of the rounds.
For the Indian Grand Prix, where the hard and soft tires were used for its two previous races, the medium and soft tires have been chosen this year.
However in Japan and Korea the tire combinations are more conservative than they were last year. The medium and super-soft tires will be used in Korea, and for Japan Pirelli are bringing their two hardest compounds.
Here’s the full tire allocation for 2013:
|Circuit of the Americas||TBA||TBA|
- Hamilton completes practice clean sweep at Monza 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Italian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Off The Grid: Silverstone preview (premieres 9/6 on NBCSN) 0
- Hamilton quickest again in second Italian GP practice 2
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 1
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 1
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 4