Sep 17, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Pirelli has selected which tires will be used for the next three races of the season after Singapore.
F1’s official tire supplier has chosen a more conservative mix of compounds for two of the races but softened the mix for another of the rounds.
For the Indian Grand Prix, where the hard and soft tires were used for its two previous races, the medium and soft tires have been chosen this year.
However in Japan and Korea the tire combinations are more conservative than they were last year. The medium and super-soft tires will be used in Korea, and for Japan Pirelli are bringing their two hardest compounds.
Here’s the full tire allocation for 2013:
|Circuit of the Americas||TBA||TBA|
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 1
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1