Sep 17, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Pirelli has selected which tires will be used for the next three races of the season after Singapore.
F1′s official tire supplier has chosen a more conservative mix of compounds for two of the races but softened the mix for another of the rounds.
For the Indian Grand Prix, where the hard and soft tires were used for its two previous races, the medium and soft tires have been chosen this year.
However in Japan and Korea the tire combinations are more conservative than they were last year. The medium and super-soft tires will be used in Korea, and for Japan Pirelli are bringing their two hardest compounds.
Here’s the full tire allocation for 2013:
|Circuit of the Americas||TBA||TBA|
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes 7
- Team co-owned by Leonardo DiCaprio is 10th and last for FE 1
- Franchitti’s ride appears down to Briscoe or Tagliani vs. the field 2
- Jay Mohr’s skewering monologue stars at NASCAR banquet (VIDEO) 1
- Todt re-elected as FIA President, plans “ambitious” second term 1
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)