Sep 20, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Ahead of its release in the United States on September 27, Ron Howard sat down with Kay Adams to talk about the psychology in capturing the correct setting and mood for a movie such as Rush.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 4
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0