Sep 20, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Ahead of its release in the United States on September 27, Ron Howard sat down with Kay Adams to talk about the psychology in capturing the correct setting and mood for a movie such as Rush.
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (6)