Sep 24, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Kevin Harvick‘s move from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing for 2014 now sees a second sponsor coming with. After Budweiser, which will serve as primary sponsor for the majority of the season, Jimmy John’s has signed on for 12 races as primary and the rest as an associate sponsor for Harvick and Tony Stewart.
“We are fortunate to partner with Kevin for many more years in a very meaningful way,” Jimmy John Liautaud, CEO and founder, Jimmy John’s said in a release. “On and off the track, Kevin and (wife) DeLana Harvick are winners in all they do. And Tony’s reputation as a fierce competitor speaks for itself. Game on.”
The “JJ’s” slogan is “Freaky good, freaky fast,” which seems to fit a motorsports sponsorship platform to a T.
- After safety concerns, NASCAR announces changes to qualifying 1
- Red Bull’s Horner says Mercedes could lap field twice in Oz 0
- Complete 2014 F1 on NBC Sports TV Times, Schedule 1
- Keselowski’s crew chief on cooldown issue: “It’s a tough spot” 1
- IndyCar’s “nearly” man, Justin Wilson, set to overachieve once more 0
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 (5)
- The Dos Equis guy will give NASCAR’s start your engines command in Las Vegas (5)