Sep 24, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Kevin Harvick‘s move from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing for 2014 now sees a second sponsor coming with. After Budweiser, which will serve as primary sponsor for the majority of the season, Jimmy John’s has signed on for 12 races as primary and the rest as an associate sponsor for Harvick and Tony Stewart.
“We are fortunate to partner with Kevin for many more years in a very meaningful way,” Jimmy John Liautaud, CEO and founder, Jimmy John’s said in a release. “On and off the track, Kevin and (wife) DeLana Harvick are winners in all they do. And Tony’s reputation as a fierce competitor speaks for itself. Game on.”
The “JJ’s” slogan is “Freaky good, freaky fast,” which seems to fit a motorsports sponsorship platform to a T.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 6
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 3
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 4
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 11
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 5