Sep 24, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Kevin Harvick‘s move from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing for 2014 now sees a second sponsor coming with. After Budweiser, which will serve as primary sponsor for the majority of the season, Jimmy John’s has signed on for 12 races as primary and the rest as an associate sponsor for Harvick and Tony Stewart.
“We are fortunate to partner with Kevin for many more years in a very meaningful way,” Jimmy John Liautaud, CEO and founder, Jimmy John’s said in a release. “On and off the track, Kevin and (wife) DeLana Harvick are winners in all they do. And Tony’s reputation as a fierce competitor speaks for itself. Game on.”
The “JJ’s” slogan is “Freaky good, freaky fast,” which seems to fit a motorsports sponsorship platform to a T.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 0
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2
- Marcos Ambrose decision to leave RPM, NASCAR due to family, desire to return to Australia 4