Sep 24, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Kevin Harvick‘s move from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing for 2014 now sees a second sponsor coming with. After Budweiser, which will serve as primary sponsor for the majority of the season, Jimmy John’s has signed on for 12 races as primary and the rest as an associate sponsor for Harvick and Tony Stewart.
“We are fortunate to partner with Kevin for many more years in a very meaningful way,” Jimmy John Liautaud, CEO and founder, Jimmy John’s said in a release. “On and off the track, Kevin and (wife) DeLana Harvick are winners in all they do. And Tony’s reputation as a fierce competitor speaks for itself. Game on.”
The “JJ’s” slogan is “Freaky good, freaky fast,” which seems to fit a motorsports sponsorship platform to a T.
- IndyCar: Graham Rahal is halfway leader at Barber 0
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 1
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 3
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0