Sep 24, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Kevin Harvick‘s move from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing for 2014 now sees a second sponsor coming with. After Budweiser, which will serve as primary sponsor for the majority of the season, Jimmy John’s has signed on for 12 races as primary and the rest as an associate sponsor for Harvick and Tony Stewart.
“We are fortunate to partner with Kevin for many more years in a very meaningful way,” Jimmy John Liautaud, CEO and founder, Jimmy John’s said in a release. “On and off the track, Kevin and (wife) DeLana Harvick are winners in all they do. And Tony’s reputation as a fierce competitor speaks for itself. Game on.”
The “JJ’s” slogan is “Freaky good, freaky fast,” which seems to fit a motorsports sponsorship platform to a T.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1