Sep 25, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Josef Newgarden’s No. 67 Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing Honda will have a new title sponsor, Strike, LLC, for the IZOD IndyCar Series’ doubleheader weekend in Houston Oct. 5-6.
Strike is based in The Woodlands, Texas, and is an industry leader of pipeline, facilities, fabrication, maintenance and integrity services to world-renowned companies. The fresh sponsor will mean a fresh livery on Newgarden’s car; it will shift from its usual gray, blue and black to an all-American red, white and blue for the weekend.
“With perfect timing coming out of Baltimore, it is with much anticipation that we welcome a new partner to SFHR,” Sarah Fisher, co-owner of SFHR, said. “To bring on a partner such as Strike will put forth a fantastic commercial effort as we work through our first race weekend in Houston.”
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 0
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 11
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10