Sep 25, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Josef Newgarden’s No. 67 Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing Honda will have a new title sponsor, Strike, LLC, for the IZOD IndyCar Series’ doubleheader weekend in Houston Oct. 5-6.
Strike is based in The Woodlands, Texas, and is an industry leader of pipeline, facilities, fabrication, maintenance and integrity services to world-renowned companies. The fresh sponsor will mean a fresh livery on Newgarden’s car; it will shift from its usual gray, blue and black to an all-American red, white and blue for the weekend.
“With perfect timing coming out of Baltimore, it is with much anticipation that we welcome a new partner to SFHR,” Sarah Fisher, co-owner of SFHR, said. “To bring on a partner such as Strike will put forth a fantastic commercial effort as we work through our first race weekend in Houston.”
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1