Sep 25, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Josef Newgarden’s No. 67 Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing Honda will have a new title sponsor, Strike, LLC, for the IZOD IndyCar Series’ doubleheader weekend in Houston Oct. 5-6.
Strike is based in The Woodlands, Texas, and is an industry leader of pipeline, facilities, fabrication, maintenance and integrity services to world-renowned companies. The fresh sponsor will mean a fresh livery on Newgarden’s car; it will shift from its usual gray, blue and black to an all-American red, white and blue for the weekend.
“With perfect timing coming out of Baltimore, it is with much anticipation that we welcome a new partner to SFHR,” Sarah Fisher, co-owner of SFHR, said. “To bring on a partner such as Strike will put forth a fantastic commercial effort as we work through our first race weekend in Houston.”
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 15
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 52