Sep 25, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
Josef Newgarden’s No. 67 Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing Honda will have a new title sponsor, Strike, LLC, for the IZOD IndyCar Series’ doubleheader weekend in Houston Oct. 5-6.
Strike is based in The Woodlands, Texas, and is an industry leader of pipeline, facilities, fabrication, maintenance and integrity services to world-renowned companies. The fresh sponsor will mean a fresh livery on Newgarden’s car; it will shift from its usual gray, blue and black to an all-American red, white and blue for the weekend.
“With perfect timing coming out of Baltimore, it is with much anticipation that we welcome a new partner to SFHR,” Sarah Fisher, co-owner of SFHR, said. “To bring on a partner such as Strike will put forth a fantastic commercial effort as we work through our first race weekend in Houston.”
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 9
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0