Sep 25, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Josef Newgarden’s No. 67 Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing Honda will have a new title sponsor, Strike, LLC, for the IZOD IndyCar Series’ doubleheader weekend in Houston Oct. 5-6.
Strike is based in The Woodlands, Texas, and is an industry leader of pipeline, facilities, fabrication, maintenance and integrity services to world-renowned companies. The fresh sponsor will mean a fresh livery on Newgarden’s car; it will shift from its usual gray, blue and black to an all-American red, white and blue for the weekend.
“With perfect timing coming out of Baltimore, it is with much anticipation that we welcome a new partner to SFHR,” Sarah Fisher, co-owner of SFHR, said. “To bring on a partner such as Strike will put forth a fantastic commercial effort as we work through our first race weekend in Houston.”
Video from NASCAR America
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 0
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 0
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0