Sep 28, 2013, 3:37 PM EST
Brad Keselowski, who will start sixth in tomorrow’s AAA 400 at Dover International Speedway, led today’s final practice session at the “Monster Mile” with a lap of 156.338 miles per hour ahead of Chase for the Sprint Cup contender Jimmie Johnson (156.182 mph).
Johnson had the fastest consecutive average over 10 laps, logging an average of 154.888 miles per hour in his first 10 laps of the practice. Following him in this bracket were Kenseth, Kurt Busch, Keselowski and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Austin Dillon officially confirmed in RCR’s No. 3 for Sprint Cup (7)
- NASCAR Nation must give Austin Dillon a chance to make his own legacy (7)
- New F1 rules announced Monday create more questions than answers (6)
- Surprise (not really): Dale Jr. wins Sprint Cup Most Popular Driver award (5)