Sep 28, 2013, 3:37 PM EDT
Brad Keselowski, who will start sixth in tomorrow’s AAA 400 at Dover International Speedway, led today’s final practice session at the “Monster Mile” with a lap of 156.338 miles per hour ahead of Chase for the Sprint Cup contender Jimmie Johnson (156.182 mph).
Johnson had the fastest consecutive average over 10 laps, logging an average of 154.888 miles per hour in his first 10 laps of the practice. Following him in this bracket were Kenseth, Kurt Busch, Keselowski and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 0
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 1
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1