Sep 28, 2013, 3:37 PM EDT
Brad Keselowski, who will start sixth in tomorrow’s AAA 400 at Dover International Speedway, led today’s final practice session at the “Monster Mile” with a lap of 156.338 miles per hour ahead of Chase for the Sprint Cup contender Jimmie Johnson (156.182 mph).
Johnson had the fastest consecutive average over 10 laps, logging an average of 154.888 miles per hour in his first 10 laps of the practice. Following him in this bracket were Kenseth, Kurt Busch, Keselowski and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 1
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 7