Sep 28, 2013, 3:37 PM EST
Brad Keselowski, who will start sixth in tomorrow’s AAA 400 at Dover International Speedway, led today’s final practice session at the “Monster Mile” with a lap of 156.338 miles per hour ahead of Chase for the Sprint Cup contender Jimmie Johnson (156.182 mph).
Johnson had the fastest consecutive average over 10 laps, logging an average of 154.888 miles per hour in his first 10 laps of the practice. Following him in this bracket were Kenseth, Kurt Busch, Keselowski and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Video from NASCAR America
- What we’re thankful in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 1
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3