Sep 30, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
IndyCar will stream details regarding the new-for-2014 road race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on its website on Tuesday. It will be live on indycar.com and the Verizon INDYCAR 13 app starting at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Details to look for include the date, what course configuration it will be (GRAND-AM, clockwise or MotoGP, counter-clockwise), what course alterations will be needed, what if any potential race title sponsor will occur, and perhaps further partner announcements.
A video message from IMS President Doug Boles is above, to outline the process as to why the decision to add the IndyCar road course to the calendar.
- Vettel calls double points idea “absurd” 1
- New F1 rules announced Monday create more questions than answers 3
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes 9
- Team co-owned by Leonardo DiCaprio is 10th and last for FE 1
- Franchitti’s ride appears down to Briscoe or Tagliani vs. the field 2
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)
- Rick Allen named lead NASCAR announcer for NBC Sports (6)