Sep 30, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
IndyCar will stream details regarding the new-for-2014 road race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on its website on Tuesday. It will be live on indycar.com and the Verizon INDYCAR 13 app starting at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Details to look for include the date, what course configuration it will be (GRAND-AM, clockwise or MotoGP, counter-clockwise), what course alterations will be needed, what if any potential race title sponsor will occur, and perhaps further partner announcements.
A video message from IMS President Doug Boles is above, to outline the process as to why the decision to add the IndyCar road course to the calendar.
- Red Bull’s Horner says Mercedes could lap field twice in Oz 0
- Complete 2014 F1 on NBC Sports TV Times, Schedule 0
- Keselowski’s crew chief on cooldown issue: “It’s a tough spot” 0
- IndyCar’s “nearly” man, Justin Wilson, set to overachieve once more 0
- The ingredients are set for Graham Rahal’s big, breakout year 0
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)