Sep 30, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
IndyCar will stream details regarding the new-for-2014 road race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on its website on Tuesday. It will be live on indycar.com and the Verizon INDYCAR 13 app starting at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Details to look for include the date, what course configuration it will be (GRAND-AM, clockwise or MotoGP, counter-clockwise), what course alterations will be needed, what if any potential race title sponsor will occur, and perhaps further partner announcements.
A video message from IMS President Doug Boles is above, to outline the process as to why the decision to add the IndyCar road course to the calendar.
- DiZinno: St. Pete provides solid 2015 season kickoff, but issues some warning signs 1
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 4
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 3
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6