Sep 30, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
IndyCar will stream details regarding the new-for-2014 road race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on its website on Tuesday. It will be live on indycar.com and the Verizon INDYCAR 13 app starting at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Details to look for include the date, what course configuration it will be (GRAND-AM, clockwise or MotoGP, counter-clockwise), what course alterations will be needed, what if any potential race title sponsor will occur, and perhaps further partner announcements.
A video message from IMS President Doug Boles is above, to outline the process as to why the decision to add the IndyCar road course to the calendar.
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 0
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 6
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 2
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 6
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5