Oct 1, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Danica Patrick appeared on NBCSN’s “SportsDash” Tuesday to discuss her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and her efforts, along with those of Chevrolet and GoDaddy, to raise awareness and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month here in the month of October.
Patrick’s No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing will shift to pink this month from its usual green and black livery. She currently ranks 28th in points.
- Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Social Roundup: IndyCar season-ending banquet 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 18