Oct 1, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Danica Patrick appeared on NBCSN’s “SportsDash” Tuesday to discuss her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and her efforts, along with those of Chevrolet and GoDaddy, to raise awareness and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month here in the month of October.
Patrick’s No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing will shift to pink this month from its usual green and black livery. She currently ranks 28th in points.
- Flashback to when a 67-second pit stop at the Indy 500 was fast vs. a modern-day F1 stop (video) 0
- VIDEO: Chinese GP Paddock Pass 0
- BREAKING NEWS: Swan Racing’s future in NASCAR in question 2
- Long Beach weekend atmosphere thrills Roger Daltrey, as he promotes Teen Cancer America 0
- Cooler heads prevail as IndyCar drivers test at Texas (VIDEO) 0
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Andretti drivers say GP of Long Beach should stay with IndyCar (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS) (5)