Oct 1, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Danica Patrick appeared on NBCSN’s “SportsDash” Tuesday to discuss her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and her efforts, along with those of Chevrolet and GoDaddy, to raise awareness and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month here in the month of October.
Patrick’s No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing will shift to pink this month from its usual green and black livery. She currently ranks 28th in points.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 1
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 1
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 21