Oct 1, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Danica Patrick appeared on NBCSN’s “SportsDash” Tuesday to discuss her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and her efforts, along with those of Chevrolet and GoDaddy, to raise awareness and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month here in the month of October.
Patrick’s No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing will shift to pink this month from its usual green and black livery. She currently ranks 28th in points.
Video from NASCAR America
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 2
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 10
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0