Oct 1, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Danica Patrick appeared on NBCSN’s “SportsDash” Tuesday to discuss her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and her efforts, along with those of Chevrolet and GoDaddy, to raise awareness and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month here in the month of October.
Patrick’s No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing will shift to pink this month from its usual green and black livery. She currently ranks 28th in points.
Video from NASCAR America
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2