Oct 1, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
The Verizon Paddock Insider account is offering fans a chance to win an IndyCar two-seater ride or the opportunity to wave the green flag during Friday qualifying for this weekend’s Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston, the 17th and 18th races in the 2013 IZOD IndyCar Series season.
Fans can enter the #DingDing contest by following the @PaddockInsider account on Twitter, texting INDY to 22326 to opt into Mobile Concierge, and being in the Houston area this weekend.
The two-seater ride will be held at nearby Houston Motorsports Park while second and third will be eligible to wave the green flag. Fans have the opportunity to do this today and Wednesday with winners to be determined on Thursday.
Click on the graphic below for more information.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 3
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0