Oct 1, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
The Verizon Paddock Insider account is offering fans a chance to win an IndyCar two-seater ride or the opportunity to wave the green flag during Friday qualifying for this weekend’s Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston, the 17th and 18th races in the 2013 IZOD IndyCar Series season.
Fans can enter the #DingDing contest by following the @PaddockInsider account on Twitter, texting INDY to 22326 to opt into Mobile Concierge, and being in the Houston area this weekend.
The two-seater ride will be held at nearby Houston Motorsports Park while second and third will be eligible to wave the green flag. Fans have the opportunity to do this today and Wednesday with winners to be determined on Thursday.
Click on the graphic below for more information.
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (12)
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Mark Miles talks about the road ahead for IndyCar (8)