Oct 1, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The Verizon Paddock Insider account is offering fans a chance to win an IndyCar two-seater ride or the opportunity to wave the green flag during Friday qualifying for this weekend’s Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston, the 17th and 18th races in the 2013 IZOD IndyCar Series season.
Fans can enter the #DingDing contest by following the @PaddockInsider account on Twitter, texting INDY to 22326 to opt into Mobile Concierge, and being in the Houston area this weekend.
The two-seater ride will be held at nearby Houston Motorsports Park while second and third will be eligible to wave the green flag. Fans have the opportunity to do this today and Wednesday with winners to be determined on Thursday.
Click on the graphic below for more information.
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 2
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 2
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 1
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3
- IndyCar flashback: Justin Wilson finishes second, Will Power/Scott Dixon controversy at Sonoma 2013 (video) 3
- Report: FIA to conduct closed cockpit tests next month 13
- DiZinno: Justin Wilson’s enduring legacy, positive spirit loom as large as his frame 2