Oct 1, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The Verizon Paddock Insider account is offering fans a chance to win an IndyCar two-seater ride or the opportunity to wave the green flag during Friday qualifying for this weekend’s Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston, the 17th and 18th races in the 2013 IZOD IndyCar Series season.
Fans can enter the #DingDing contest by following the @PaddockInsider account on Twitter, texting INDY to 22326 to opt into Mobile Concierge, and being in the Houston area this weekend.
The two-seater ride will be held at nearby Houston Motorsports Park while second and third will be eligible to wave the green flag. Fans have the opportunity to do this today and Wednesday with winners to be determined on Thursday.
Click on the graphic below for more information.
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 0
- Kanaan set for more than just Indy 500 success with Ganassi switch in 2014 1
- Keselowski wins in Vegas as Dale Jr. runs dry on final lap 2
- NHRA king John Force charging as hard in boardroom for new sponsors as on the dragstrip 0
- Who are the new rookies in F1 this season? 1
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 (5)