Oct 1, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
The Verizon Paddock Insider account is offering fans a chance to win an IndyCar two-seater ride or the opportunity to wave the green flag during Friday qualifying for this weekend’s Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston, the 17th and 18th races in the 2013 IZOD IndyCar Series season.
Fans can enter the #DingDing contest by following the @PaddockInsider account on Twitter, texting INDY to 22326 to opt into Mobile Concierge, and being in the Houston area this weekend.
The two-seater ride will be held at nearby Houston Motorsports Park while second and third will be eligible to wave the green flag. Fans have the opportunity to do this today and Wednesday with winners to be determined on Thursday.
Click on the graphic below for more information.
- Jeff Gordon has bad news for his rivals: He’s thinking of racing for 10 more years 0
- NASCAR’s birthplace, the Streamline Hotel in Daytona Beach, to get significant makeover 0
- IndyCar remix: Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach (VIDEO) 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach Debrief 2
- Ricciardo Australian GP disqualification upheld by FIA 3
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- Clint Bowyer hits ‘white-of-your-eyes-fast’ speed of 217 mph in tire test at Michigan (13)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Andretti drivers say GP of Long Beach should stay with IndyCar (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)