Oct 2, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The No. 10 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet will be decked out in pink and the trademark GoDaddy green for the month of October to raise awareness and funding for it. GoDaddy and the Public Interest Registry donated $50,000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Sebastian Vettel “absolutely committed” to Red Bull 0
- Hamilton completes his clean sweep in Hungary FP3 0
- Juan Pablo Montoya, Will Power go looking for fun, wind up with ‘Sex Tape’ 1
- Brickyard owes Juan Pablo Montoya one, but will it pay off Sunday? 1
- Everyone worried about a Kenseth win — except Matt himself 0