Oct 10, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
There were highs and lows throughout the Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston doubleheader weekend for the IZOD IndyCar Series. Here’s a quick 3-minute recap of the pair of races, Race 1 won by Scott Dixon, Race 2 by Will Power.
Dixon now leads the series championship by 25 points over Helio Castroneves, who had a miserable weekend in Houston and lost 74 points total to Dixon. Dixon’s first and second place results secured his unofficial role as top driver on doubleheader weekends this year.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1