Oct 10, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
There were highs and lows throughout the Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston doubleheader weekend for the IZOD IndyCar Series. Here’s a quick 3-minute recap of the pair of races, Race 1 won by Scott Dixon, Race 2 by Will Power.
Dixon now leads the series championship by 25 points over Helio Castroneves, who had a miserable weekend in Houston and lost 74 points total to Dixon. Dixon’s first and second place results secured his unofficial role as top driver on doubleheader weekends this year.
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 0
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 3
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2
- F1 grid unites to pay tribute to Jules Bianchi (VIDEO) 1