Oct 14, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Panther Racing has done a series of videos recapping each of its weekends in the IZOD IndyCar Series the second half of this year. The Houston doubleheader saw Oriol Servia match his best result with the team, seventh in the No. 4 National Guard Chevrolet, in Race 2. Servia also finished seventh with Panther at Iowa in June.
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)