Oct 15, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
“A fun fact: As of last night, I am the only driver in the top 10 in @NASCAR_NNS points with out a cup start. #Lame
He must have had an ace up his sleeve, because on Tuesday it was announced that stat will change. Kligerman will make his Cup debut at Texas on Nov. 3 with Swan Racing, which of late has run Cole Whitt and Kevin Swindell in its No. 30 Toyota.
“Since I started racing, my dream like many young racers, was to get to the top, which means competing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series,” Kligerman said in a team release. “Now that Swan Racing has given me that opportunity, I hope to make the most of it. I am truly grateful for the opportunity and to Swan Racing.”
Kligerman is racing in this weekend’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Talladega in the No. 20 Bragg Racing Group Toyota Tundra. He won the race driving for Red Horse Racing last year.
He currently ranks 10th in the Nationwide Series points, driving for Kyle Busch Motorsports.
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari on day one of Jerez test 2
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 1
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 4
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0