Oct 15, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
“A fun fact: As of last night, I am the only driver in the top 10 in @NASCAR_NNS points with out a cup start. #Lame
He must have had an ace up his sleeve, because on Tuesday it was announced that stat will change. Kligerman will make his Cup debut at Texas on Nov. 3 with Swan Racing, which of late has run Cole Whitt and Kevin Swindell in its No. 30 Toyota.
“Since I started racing, my dream like many young racers, was to get to the top, which means competing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series,” Kligerman said in a team release. “Now that Swan Racing has given me that opportunity, I hope to make the most of it. I am truly grateful for the opportunity and to Swan Racing.”
Kligerman is racing in this weekend’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Talladega in the No. 20 Bragg Racing Group Toyota Tundra. He won the race driving for Red Horse Racing last year.
He currently ranks 10th in the Nationwide Series points, driving for Kyle Busch Motorsports.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 12
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 3