Oct 25, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
IndyCar put together a highlight – or lowlight – blooper reel that was shown at the IndyCar Championship Celebration Sunday night at Universal Studios in Hollywood.
Almost no drivers were spared in this three-minute video. Among the moments: Helio Castroneves struggling to get a sponsor’s name right for a race, James Hinchcliffe dancing, and Tristan Vautier singing “Sweet Home Alabama.”
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)