Oct 25, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
IndyCar put together a highlight – or lowlight – blooper reel that was shown at the IndyCar Championship Celebration Sunday night at Universal Studios in Hollywood.
Almost no drivers were spared in this three-minute video. Among the moments: Helio Castroneves struggling to get a sponsor’s name right for a race, James Hinchcliffe dancing, and Tristan Vautier singing “Sweet Home Alabama.”
- NASCAR AMERICA: Thursday round-up (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 0
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12