Oct 25, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
IndyCar put together a highlight – or lowlight – blooper reel that was shown at the IndyCar Championship Celebration Sunday night at Universal Studios in Hollywood.
Almost no drivers were spared in this three-minute video. Among the moments: Helio Castroneves struggling to get a sponsor’s name right for a race, James Hinchcliffe dancing, and Tristan Vautier singing “Sweet Home Alabama.”
- Cost cap, double points for Abu Dhabi part of new FIA regulation changes (10)
- Austin Dillon officially confirmed in RCR’s No. 3 for Sprint Cup (7)
- NASCAR Nation must give Austin Dillon a chance to make his own legacy (7)
- New F1 rules announced Monday create more questions than answers (6)
- Rush receives Golden Globe nominations (5)