Oct 28, 2013, 3:24 PM EDT
Darrell Wallace Jr.‘s historic win Saturday at Martinsville Speedway made national headlines as the first African-American driver to win a national NASCAR series event in more than 50 years. He’s been an emerging star in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series this year and in other regional series before that.
Wallace joined NBCSN’s “SportsDash” on Monday to chat with Dave Briggs on the win and why NASCAR has struggled to attract and develop minority drivers.
- Hamilton tames wet conditions to grab pole in Malaysia 0
- WATCH LIVE: Malaysian GP qualifying at 5a ET on NBCSN and Live Extra 0
- Rosberg closes out Malaysian GP practice fastest 0
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 2
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 5
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0