Oct 30, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
NBC Sports Group will present qualifying for three November Formula One Grands Prix on NBCUniversal’s CNBC, the leading global brand in business news and analysis distributed to more than 100 million U.S. households. Qualifying coverage for the Abu Dhabi, United States, and Brazilian Grands Prix had not yet been announced.
Live qualifying coverage begins this Saturday, Nov. 2 at 9 a.m. ET on CNBC from the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Qualifying coverage continues on CNBC on Saturday, Nov. 16 at 1 p.m. ET for the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas. Live Formula One coverage on CNBC concludes Saturday, Nov. 23 at 11 a.m. ET with the Brazilian Grand Prix qualifying.
|Sat., November 2||Abu Dhabi Grand Prix – Qualifying||CNBC||9 a.m.|
|Sat., November 16||United States Grand Prix – Qualifying||CNBC||1 p.m.|
|Sat., November 23||Brazilian Grand Prix – Qualifying||CNBC||11 a.m.|
NBC Sports Group’s F1 broadcast team of Leigh Diffey (announcer), David Hobbs (analyst), and Steve Matchett (analyst) will provide live commentary for all F1 qualifying sessions on CNBC. F1 insider Will Buxton will serve as the team’s on-site reporter. Diffey, Hobbs, and Matchett will also be on-site for the United States Grand Prix qualifying.
Live coverage of the Abu Dhabi, United States, and Brazilian Grand Prixes can be seen on NBCSN. Coverage will also stream live exclusively via NBC Sports Live Extra – NBC Sports Group’s live streaming product for desktops, mobile devices, and tablets.
Coverage will be streamed via “TV Everywhere,” the media industry’s effort to make quality content available to MVPD customers both in and out of home and on multiple platforms.
For desktops, NBC Sports Live Extra can be accessed at NBCSports.com/liveextra. The NBC Sports Live Extra app for mobile devices and tablets is available at the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and on select Android handset and tablet devices within Google Play.
Coverage airing on NBCSN will live stream to PCs, mobile devices and tablets through NBC Sports Live Extra, and to the digital platforms of participating cable, satellite, and telco services, via “TV Everywhere,” which is available on an authenticated basis to subscribers of participating MVPDs.
- Brad Keselowski: Changes overdue to Sprint Cup schedule; here’s what he proposes 0
- Richard Petty to return at Richmond, first race since wife Lynda’s death 0
- NASCAR VP: 2015 Sprint Cup engine package to be revealed before All-Star Race 0
- Too much, too fast, too soon: The sad saga of Swan Racing 0
- IndyCar: Will high grip and high tempers equal high drama at Barber? 2
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (13)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)