Oct 30, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Marcos Ambrose will return to Richard Petty Motorsports for his fourth straight season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2014.
The Tasmanian will again have the same group of sponsors with Stanley Tools and DEWALT on for most of the year. A new addition to the sponsorship group is the Twisted Tea Brewing Company, which will serve as a major associate sponsor all year and a primary sponsor at the fall Dover race.
Ambrose, 37, hasn’t won this year and ranks only 21st in the 2013 Sprint Cup standings with six top-10 finishes, none in the top five. Each of 2011 and 2012, he won in dramatic fashion on the road course at Watkins Glen International.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 0
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2