Oct 30, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
Marcos Ambrose will return to Richard Petty Motorsports for his fourth straight season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2014.
The Tasmanian will again have the same group of sponsors with Stanley Tools and DEWALT on for most of the year. A new addition to the sponsorship group is the Twisted Tea Brewing Company, which will serve as a major associate sponsor all year and a primary sponsor at the fall Dover race.
Ambrose, 37, hasn’t won this year and ranks only 21st in the 2013 Sprint Cup standings with six top-10 finishes, none in the top five. Each of 2011 and 2012, he won in dramatic fashion on the road course at Watkins Glen International.
Video from NASCAR America
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 1
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 1
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 1
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 8
- Chase Elliott will replace Jeff Gordon as No. 24 driver next season 5
- Truex’s girlfriend passes milestone in cancer recovery 0
- McLaren reveals Honda-powered MP4-30 for 2015 F1 season 2