Oct 30, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Marcos Ambrose will return to Richard Petty Motorsports for his fourth straight season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2014.
The Tasmanian will again have the same group of sponsors with Stanley Tools and DEWALT on for most of the year. A new addition to the sponsorship group is the Twisted Tea Brewing Company, which will serve as a major associate sponsor all year and a primary sponsor at the fall Dover race.
Ambrose, 37, hasn’t won this year and ranks only 21st in the 2013 Sprint Cup standings with six top-10 finishes, none in the top five. Each of 2011 and 2012, he won in dramatic fashion on the road course at Watkins Glen International.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg leads Hamilton in first Belgian GP practice 0
- Chilton to race in Belgium after all; Rossi denied F1 debut 0
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the Belgian Grand Prix 0
- After 62 starts, Brad Keselowski finally earns first career Trucks win at Bristol 0
- F1, IndyCar, Red Bull GRC highlight jam-packed motorsports weekend on networks of NBC 0
- Alexander Rossi to make F1 debut in Belgium, replaces Chilton 6
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 5