Oct 30, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Marcos Ambrose will return to Richard Petty Motorsports for his fourth straight season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2014.
The Tasmanian will again have the same group of sponsors with Stanley Tools and DEWALT on for most of the year. A new addition to the sponsorship group is the Twisted Tea Brewing Company, which will serve as a major associate sponsor all year and a primary sponsor at the fall Dover race.
Ambrose, 37, hasn’t won this year and ranks only 21st in the 2013 Sprint Cup standings with six top-10 finishes, none in the top five. Each of 2011 and 2012, he won in dramatic fashion on the road course at Watkins Glen International.
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1