Oct 31, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
A couple weeks ago, we showed you how American Le Mans Series Prototype Challenge class driver Kyle Marcelli and the BAR1 Motorsports team celebrated its victory at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Now, we show you they got there. Marcelli explains the efforts that went into the weekend with co-driver Chris Cumming and the rest of the BAR1 squad, led by Brian Alder.
The driver pairing won the last three ALMS races this season, culminating in a class triumph at Petit Le Mans two weeks ago with third driver Stefan Johansson joining them.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 14
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1