Oct 31, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
A couple weeks ago, we showed you how American Le Mans Series Prototype Challenge class driver Kyle Marcelli and the BAR1 Motorsports team celebrated its victory at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Now, we show you they got there. Marcelli explains the efforts that went into the weekend with co-driver Chris Cumming and the rest of the BAR1 squad, led by Brian Alder.
The driver pairing won the last three ALMS races this season, culminating in a class triumph at Petit Le Mans two weeks ago with third driver Stefan Johansson joining them.
Video from NASCAR America
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2