Oct 31, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
A couple weeks ago, we showed you how American Le Mans Series Prototype Challenge class driver Kyle Marcelli and the BAR1 Motorsports team celebrated its victory at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Now, we show you they got there. Marcelli explains the efforts that went into the weekend with co-driver Chris Cumming and the rest of the BAR1 squad, led by Brian Alder.
The driver pairing won the last three ALMS races this season, culminating in a class triumph at Petit Le Mans two weeks ago with third driver Stefan Johansson joining them.
- Talladega Nights-inspired restaurant sued by Sony Pictures 0
- It’s happy hour at Team Penske after Vegas sweep (VIDEO) 1
- Australian GP wide open, both from past stats and preseason tests 0
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 1
- Kanaan set for more than just Indy 500 success with Ganassi switch in 2014 2
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)