Oct 31, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
A couple weeks ago, we showed you how American Le Mans Series Prototype Challenge class driver Kyle Marcelli and the BAR1 Motorsports team celebrated its victory at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Now, we show you they got there. Marcelli explains the efforts that went into the weekend with co-driver Chris Cumming and the rest of the BAR1 squad, led by Brian Alder.
The driver pairing won the last three ALMS races this season, culminating in a class triumph at Petit Le Mans two weeks ago with third driver Stefan Johansson joining them.
Video from NASCAR America
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice 1
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 0
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 2
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 1
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 3
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 3