Oct 31, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
A couple weeks ago, we showed you how American Le Mans Series Prototype Challenge class driver Kyle Marcelli and the BAR1 Motorsports team celebrated its victory at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
Now, we show you they got there. Marcelli explains the efforts that went into the weekend with co-driver Chris Cumming and the rest of the BAR1 squad, led by Brian Alder.
The driver pairing won the last three ALMS races this season, culminating in a class triumph at Petit Le Mans two weeks ago with third driver Stefan Johansson joining them.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14