Nov 1, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
After clinching his fourth straight world championship in India last weekend, there seems to be no way of stopping Sebastian Vettel. The German driver is quickly establishing himself as one of the all-time greats in Formula One, but just how far can he go? Is he really able to better Michael Schumacher’s long-standing records of seven world championships and ninety-one race wins?
NBC’s Leigh Diffey debated the matter on SportsDash with David Briggs ahead of this weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix where Vettel is aiming to clinch his seventh straight win. You will be able to see whether or not he can continue his winning streak live on NBCSN from 7:30 am on Sunday (and watch it and qualifying on NBC Sports Live Extra).
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 0
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 2
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal 9
- Mercedes’ domination: Equivalent or different from Red Bull’s? 2
- Who is better off? 2013 vs 2014 F1 points comparison 0
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (11)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)