Nov 1, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
After clinching his fourth straight world championship in India last weekend, there seems to be no way of stopping Sebastian Vettel. The German driver is quickly establishing himself as one of the all-time greats in Formula One, but just how far can he go? Is he really able to better Michael Schumacher’s long-standing records of seven world championships and ninety-one race wins?
NBC’s Leigh Diffey debated the matter on SportsDash with David Briggs ahead of this weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix where Vettel is aiming to clinch his seventh straight win. You will be able to see whether or not he can continue his winning streak live on NBCSN from 7:30 am on Sunday (and watch it and qualifying on NBC Sports Live Extra).
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 3
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 4
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 5