Nov 1, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
After clinching his fourth straight world championship in India last weekend, there seems to be no way of stopping Sebastian Vettel. The German driver is quickly establishing himself as one of the all-time greats in Formula One, but just how far can he go? Is he really able to better Michael Schumacher’s long-standing records of seven world championships and ninety-one race wins?
NBC’s Leigh Diffey debated the matter on SportsDash with David Briggs ahead of this weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix where Vettel is aiming to clinch his seventh straight win. You will be able to see whether or not he can continue his winning streak live on NBCSN from 7:30 am on Sunday (and watch it and qualifying on NBC Sports Live Extra).
- Rick Allen named lead NASCAR announcer for NBC Sports 1
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement 10
- 2014 F1 schedule finalized without New Jersey, Mexico, and Korea 0
- Jeff Burton joins NBC Sports as NASCAR analyst 2
- IndyCar TV sked for 2014 released; 13 races to be shown on NBCSN 6
- GP of America organizers issue statement on race postponement (10)
- Eddie Gossage: “Foolish move” by F1 to go head-to-head with NASCAR at Texas (9)
- NASCAR Sprint Cup silly season update for 2014 (8)
- Stewart: There’s “a lot of potential” for Danica Patrick (7)
- FIA considering pole trophy and permanent numbers (6)