Nov 1, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
After clinching his fourth straight world championship in India last weekend, there seems to be no way of stopping Sebastian Vettel. The German driver is quickly establishing himself as one of the all-time greats in Formula One, but just how far can he go? Is he really able to better Michael Schumacher’s long-standing records of seven world championships and ninety-one race wins?
NBC’s Leigh Diffey debated the matter on SportsDash with David Briggs ahead of this weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix where Vettel is aiming to clinch his seventh straight win. You will be able to see whether or not he can continue his winning streak live on NBCSN from 7:30 am on Sunday (and watch it and qualifying on NBC Sports Live Extra).
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 2
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 6
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1