Nov 1, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
After clinching his fourth straight world championship in India last weekend, there seems to be no way of stopping Sebastian Vettel. The German driver is quickly establishing himself as one of the all-time greats in Formula One, but just how far can he go? Is he really able to better Michael Schumacher’s long-standing records of seven world championships and ninety-one race wins?
NBC’s Leigh Diffey debated the matter on SportsDash with David Briggs ahead of this weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix where Vettel is aiming to clinch his seventh straight win. You will be able to see whether or not he can continue his winning streak live on NBCSN from 7:30 am on Sunday (and watch it and qualifying on NBC Sports Live Extra).
- Alonso digs at “science fiction” as crash saga rumbles on 1
- Sebastian Vettel first discussed Ferrari move back in 2008 1
- FIA considering tender for new Formula 1 teams 6
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 1
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2