Nov 1, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
After clinching his fourth straight world championship in India last weekend, there seems to be no way of stopping Sebastian Vettel. The German driver is quickly establishing himself as one of the all-time greats in Formula One, but just how far can he go? Is he really able to better Michael Schumacher’s long-standing records of seven world championships and ninety-one race wins?
NBC’s Leigh Diffey debated the matter on SportsDash with David Briggs ahead of this weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix where Vettel is aiming to clinch his seventh straight win. You will be able to see whether or not he can continue his winning streak live on NBCSN from 7:30 am on Sunday (and watch it and qualifying on NBC Sports Live Extra).
- VIDEO: Vettel explains decision to not let Ricciardo past 1
- Chinese GP called two laps early after checkered flag mix-up 1
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” 13
- Hamilton makes it three with lights to flag victory in China 0
- WATCH LIVE: Can anyone spring a Shanghai surprise? 0
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (13)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (7)