Nov 3, 2013, 9:18 AM EDT
In a rare interview between two of the greatest drivers in the history of Formula One, Sebastian Vettel and Mario Andretti sat down with NBCSN’s Will Buxton to discuss the evolution of the sport, F1′s return to the US, their fears inside a race car and the possibility of Vettel racing outside of Formula One later on in his career.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 4
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0