Nov 7, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
Garage brawls aren’t necessarily something you hope for in NASCAR, but when do they do happen, you have to sit back, relax and enjoy the show as a viewer.
And so this weekend’s Subway Fresh Fit 500 at Phoenix International Raceway marks one year since the most memorable disagreement of 2012 that boiled over into the garage. Jeff Gordon wrecked Clint Bowyer – retaliation for some Bowyer into Gordon wrecks earlier in the year – and the fireworks kicked off.
Bowyer, once he made it back to pit lane, exited his car and sprinted in the direction of Gordon’s transporter. There, he found his own crew and Gordon’s engaged in some serious fisticuffs.
We’ll let the above video tell the rest of the story.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 0
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0